login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Official Quote-BMINDFUL-COMMENT Place-WE LOVE QUOTES!

We-love-quotes.jpg

Bmindful is covered in beautiful quotes.

I love them.

The inspiration all over this site is the best.

This thread is a 1 place comment thread-

If you are feeling inspired to elaborate or share thoughts in anyway regarding a quote you've seen:

share the quote and comment away.

Who knows this may become a very active thread with many sharing.

2764.pngrelated threads here soon and on various posts on this thread2764.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYF_a57USbO5f1VJesHA-UsyxGwkDwOANTgrXVJuMe5VzB59rg&s

For some time, this was our logo for Bmindful Happiness meetings.

This is a very powerful intention.

In some shape or form, we are always asking ourselves this question, or we are aware we need to. 

When others value or don't value us, things are sometimes expected.

When we take the opportunity to be free of  the 'shoulds' and respond from our heart... and then comply or not... with others... we become in harmony with our true self.  We can ask ourselves questions...We can celebrate our responses!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love this quote. What is it we are really trying to do with our thoughts?

I know for myself, I want them to become neutral, so I cam hear what I'm instructing the rest of me to allow.

Surrendering means cleansing yourself completely, getting completely detached. Detachment is the only way you can rise.— Nirmala Srivastava

related quote thread

The Mind

The Law Of Detachment

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I spotted the quote below on the   ADVENTURE thread

You have to be again innocent, ignorant, not knowing anything anything, so that the questions can start arising again. Again the inquirer becomes alive. and with the inquiry becoming alive, and with exploration, an adventure. Rajneesh

This to me speaks to newness (beginners mind) and living and confronting life from ones spirit place. This to me is the essence of aliveness

Anyone else have thoughts?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

wise thoughts

This quote really resonated with my spirit.

Think about what we do when we go our spirit place.

We do not hear what the world hears, or what our mind creates... it is a whole unbroken place when visited-we know with serenity and gladness we know we are there.

It is almost as though we have become ignorant to anything 'outside' and what a beautiful perfect place for confidence to be perfectly formed.

6f6e05a84f6ec8f79ae4938af7bda7f2--inspirational-posters-motivational-posters.jpg

anyone else with any thoughts?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Enlightenment is finding that there is nothing to find. Enlightenment is to come to know there is nowhere to go. 

Enlightenment is the understanding that this is all, this is perfect, that is it.

Enlightenment is not an achievement, it is an understanding that there is nothing to achieve, nowhere to go. You are already there- you never have been away. You cannot be away from there. God has never been missed. Maybe you have forgotten, that's all . Maybe you've been asleep, that's all. Rajneesh

The quote above, to me...posted on the Enlightenment thread,  reminds me how once we remember God has never left us, we remember, it is us that just often forgets to surrender to the More that always is, the More of who we are-Home, the Spark of God which resides in us, waiting for us to remember confusion is not of God. Let go, Let God and we will remember the AWESOMENESS of the order, love and true at-home-ness(:

Though, to me, it is an achievement to remember to live, learn, love and Be from this Perfect place with 'answers'. 

There is so much noise in the world, and listening is a beautiful progressive beautiful art.

anyone else with any thoughts?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

read this in a thread entitled Zen:

This is the Zen approach: nothing is there to be done. There is nothing to do. One just has to be. Have a rest and be ordinary and be natural. Rajineesh

This is a wonderful quote to center self, not to feel influenced by ones outside world to be in the peaceful mindful moment, and oh yes this is rest, and rest is a zen mindful ahhh.

... and from this moment, one can be ... and feel what is mindful action and often the words, the actions come... the ones earlier you may have been struggling for.

Be Do Have

read this today in a thread  entitled Acceptancelink

Acceptance of what is immediately frees you from mind identification and thus reconnects you with Being. Resistance is the mind. Eckhart Tolle

it also brought to my heart-another equally powerfully quote:

“Throughout the first stage of surrender, we respect the gravity of our feelings, acknowledge each thought, belief, or conclusion as having a right to exist, and welcome each experience—no matter how surreal, one-sided, or distasteful it seems.” Matt Kahn,Everything Is Here to Help You: A Loving Guide to Your Spiritual Evolution

I remember sharing with my hubby something/anything actually that may have truly irritated me- and he'd bring up acceptance. And my inner dialogue, would go 'really?, now? 

Sometimes we just want to get something out, don't we? lol Though, how right he is, that quote is and simply acceptance truly is!

And of course-surrender is an awesome experience. We do nothing alone, and our Creator is not a shelf we prop things up on until we can deal. What happens with that -they stack like items on a weak foundation. Surrendering to Power Greater than oneself is the foundation where all that is needed comes back in Perfect timing in ways you could never plan alone!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Robert's post:

oh yes!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey

I love knowing how much is really up to each one of us...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content