login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★TODAY˚ 'a walk in the beach'{mind body spirit vision board}

Play-is-the-answer-to.jpg

accessories_beach_blue_feminine_flip_flops_hat_holiday_leisure-1250151.jpg!s

Ease is always the only way I choose. Even when things are complex and demanding, life gets sifted through my ease-sifter... and sorted out to my satisfaction.

c874c50413e68c48d058b62d680554ba.jpg

I AM NOW ATTRACTING DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE VACATION, FRIENDSHIPS WHICH INSPIRE, HEALTH THAT IS INVIGORATING AND ABUNDANCE WHICH MAKES IT SO EASY TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ALONG THE WAY.

message_in_a_bottle_bottle_post_beach_sand_glass_bottle_letters_mussels-799962.jpg!s

00019004_88596.gif

00019004_88596.gif★★The Energy Of Playfulness...1

8240aeb110b07f4c1065b999a6313b1c.jpgImage result for @ art of self care pics playfulness

00019004_88596.gif00019004_88596.gif

“The master of the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which; he simply pursues his vision of excellence in whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing both“.

James Michener

00019004_88596.gifBreathe.jpg

Image result for @ art of self care pics playfulness

00019004_88596.gif

Image result for @ art of self care pics playfulness

Image result for victoria erickson quotes when we nourish love watching kids

Image result for zen to zany selfcare pic00019004_88596.gifPlay-energizes-us-and.jpg

~~ ✰~~
Cultivate more joy by arranging your life so that more joy will be likely. George Witkin

~~ ✰~~

“Almost all creativity involves purposeful play.” ~ Abraham Maslow

~ ✰~~

“Life is playfulness…We need to play so that we can rediscover the magic all around us.” ~ Flora Colao

~~ ✰~~

“The gift of Play is that it invites us to create without attachment, explore without a destination, and enjoy without complexity.” ~ Vince Gowmon

~~ ✰~~

“Supporting children to play requires us to remember what life is all about. It’s not about getting from A-Z, but rather dreaming beyond both.” ~ Vince Gowmon

~~ ✰~~

“Play isn’t something separate from the daily grind of life. It is not something to finally get to when work ends. Rather, play, like music, is a force that we feel in our bones and that whispers in our heart. As kids demonstrate, play is not over there, but forever here and now.” ~ Vince Gowmon

~~ ✰~~

“When we engage in what we are naturally suited to do, our work takes on the quality of play and it is play that stimulates creativity.” ~ Linda Naiman

~~ ✰~~

“This is the real secret of life—to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.” ~ Alan W. Watts

~~ ✰~~

“A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men.” ~ Roald Dahl

~~ ✰~~

“Play is the absence of stress.” ~ Poole

~~ ✰~~

“Play is the highest form of research.” ~ Albert Einstein

~~ ✰~~

“All animals, except man, know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it.” ~ Samuel Butler

~~ ✰~~

“Play builds the kind of free-and-easy, try-it-out, do-it-yourself character that our future needs.” ~ James L. Hymes, Jr.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

~~ ✰~~

quote_desktopwallpaper.png

“Necessity may be the mother of invention, but play is certainly the father.” ~ Roger von OechAdults-are-always-asking.jpgL@dy B@silHappy, happy!  â¡

Image result for @ art of self care pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

No matter what is on the agenda today:

seagull_bird_beak_gull_funny_face_seabird_seaside_charadriiformes-593359.jpg!s

Choose Today -

pelican_pier_bird_sea_seabird-169.jpg!sdeckchairs_sea_beach_seaside_seagull_summer-962953.jpg!s

To Be 

144620c369e7c2bb9540cea5b070-1433515.jpg!s

'a walk in the beach'sand_footsteps_footprints_beach_coast_walk_ocean_vacation-725480.jpg!s

fe00400db9627bedb49f2cf9d6f9-1418328.jpg!scalifornia_sunset_dusk_sky_clouds_sea_ocean_seashore-1033649.jpg!ssunrise-flight-1364048_960_720.jpg

Enjoy your mindset:

sea_sand_coast_beach_seashells_vacation_nature_water-1412313.jpg!s

juggler_trick_apple_man_person_fog_skyline_landscape-650280.jpg!s

woman_girl_freedom_happy_sun_silhouette_sunrise_beach-764600.jpg!s

balloons_colors_colorful_happiness_happy_birthday_birthday_balloons_party_balloons-652248.jpg!s

balloons_birthday_bright_celebrate_celebration_clouds_color_colorful-922996.jpg!sballoons_celebration_float_helium_ease_celebrate_take_off_balloon_competition-1061709.jpg!s

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Quotes-that-will-inspire-you-to-enjoy-your-life25281%2529-min.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content