login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Grounded-Peaceful˚...1

“Flying starts from the ground. The more grounded you are, the higher you fly.” – J.R. Rim

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The-deepest-solitude.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

happy-quotes-psdaccording-to-the-way-1550850739.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgtX9wOwxzz87Ir1KBT60OVIJLyQLlJAFNrWEoYjJkQlX3X-WXXw 
  →   The plan of my life reveals itself naturally
  →   I am always compassionate and loving with myself.

9864da9bb46926f471752ee989b539f4--private-life-work-life-balance.jpg

“As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease. When you act out the present-moment awareness, whatever you do becomes imbued with a sense of quality, care, and love – even the most simple action.” Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1e33855939be5f3d628dcc36f5c54f7a.png

I appreciate the pace I have chosen to live, in the space and time I’ve chosen to love

I create an oh so perfect schedule I love.

My being is refreshed and filled with the essence of treating my mind, body and spirit with the best life giving actions.

My spirit is Goodness,therefore my world is perceived and or created with total peace and harmony.

The tapestry of my life is mine to weave!

I am free to be myself.  →   I am beautiful inside and out  →   Beyond positive thinking is positive believing.  →   I am grateful for each experience in my life

Ease is always the only way I choose. Even when things are complex and demanding, life gets sifted through my ease-sifter... and sorted out to my satisfaction.

• -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment.

Image result for matt kahn and discipline quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quote3.jpg

144620c369e7c2bb9540cea5b070-1433515.jpg!s

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I can be and I am uplifted AND grounded at the same time.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Fear, to a great extent, is born of a story we tell ourselves, and so I chose to tell myself a different story from the one women are told. I decided I was safe. I was strong. I was brave. Nothing could vanquish me.” ―Cheryl Strayed, Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

strengthquote9_0.jpg?itok=sMF1ATc6

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content