login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★♡`Energy` for AnyScheduleYouMayHave...1

We all engage in our time as we choose, though when creating an intention the energy for our choice becomes downloaded in the universe.

We then flow with all the qualities we love, doing all we need or desire enjoying  the energy our spirit loves so much.

With whatever  you promised yourself to do/be/have today...whatever you had/have in  mind... add what you need  to create the energy and actions you desire

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

7209ef5c5ff8f29c02af8709292818dc.jpg

703ddbd97c657be1a431de7f37ef8576.jpg

Today I allow myself to get the rest and selfcare my mind, body and spirit thrive on.

Thurs. Today I focus very well for this months plan in writing  for what is needed for my self and lil' family unit.

Today I am surprised and inspired

by my expansive details

with my what and hows

after writing my whys. 

subconscious-thought-flows-1.png

7c4334307d440bd83aa796888a4e2efe.jpg27277f9be9850b5e60fd48ccebea963b.jpg5139470897df8f83a02b1b9849d09e0f.jpg

ARTICLES

THE GROCERY LIST

THE 3 LIST-APPROACH

Today my energy is aligned for the belief in receiving what is needed for a life of greater and greater ease.

“I choose what I love with utter delight.”

“Every choice, action and feeling contribute to my experience of my beautiful life.”

“I am now and forever more receiving my Highest Good.”

“I work from a place of power. I have goodness on my side, and I have Spirit in my corner. Perfect outcomes happening for me, as I allow this Holy Spark within to Be.”

“My high vibrations are proactive.”

“Clarity and harmony are within me and all around me.”

I have a good feeling about everything that I am doing

“I surround myself with deep peace. I love how my mind is so receptive and so open, and my body is so responsive and strong.”

My life is refreshing and I take time to enjoy how well everything is coming together

“My positive energy and belief system, along with my attitude and actions have a huge impact on the life I live and the success I enjoy.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content