login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Handling criticism

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

To hold our tongues when everyone is gossiping, to smile without hostility at people and institutions, to compensate for the shortage of love in the world with more love in small, private matters; to be more faithful in our work, to show greater patience, to forgo the cheap revenge obtainable from mockery and criticism: all these are things we can do.
Hermann Hesse

I Am living a Divine plan

Image result for matt kahn criticism communication pic quotes

Matt Kahn explains how to help wake others up while raising your vibration. The whole spiritual teaching is called "the end of victimhood, and is full of such gold, I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Instead-of-thinking-of.jpg

In response to Butterfly's post:

...depends on the nature of the criticism... and the one attempting to be open.

Is someone being helpful, needing help or just mean?In relationships where communication is  pretty open and healthy... then peaceful resolution can almost always be expected.  

Though, if it is  someone who has already made their mind up who you are and why you are and where you are going... no matter what you say or do... the feedback is of no consequence It will fuel their scenario further.

One reason I enjoy  Bmindful, it has further reinforced to allow what is... even the uncertainty of knowing  whether someone is mean spirited or attempting to give their understanding of honest feedback.

My view is:

this can be  pure opportunity to be the energy you desire to attract... not by what you say or do necessarily ...go deeper... 

Love. 

Surrender.

The energy of respect.

Without expectation of anyone to be or do 

Some amazing things have happened in my own life 

in circumstances 

and 

in my own self growth with this area.

Thank you for this awesome topic!!

In response to Sacred Care's post:

Another thing that came to mind...

sometimes something said to us by another may trigger our values

It may be personal and it might not be.

Here is an example:

• I love delicious healthy food.
  • I enjoy treating my body well.
  • Say a person repeatedly - says i tried the food or place you love and couldn't stand it.
  • It could be just honest feedback... and there is nothing to feel anything one way or another
  • Though what if -everyday the things you love were teased.
  • Still that could be nothing... some people just think that is funny.
  • Though if the daily focus on what I love is to invalidate my pleasures or values... it is a good thing I love what I love... and what they say... truly is of no consequence... kind of like a bad radio station...it is background noise... and an opportunity for me to create the things i want to feel/hear... with my own self talk and raise my own vibration... and then just love and devour the wonderful foods I love(:

"When the heart opens completely, you will stumble upon the most powerful force in the universe - your loving eternal presence." "A mind that is free of self-concern becomes a heart that is open to all possibilities." Matt Kahn

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content