login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

thread in process★★Reprogram Your Whole Being...page 2

thread in process

Related threads in process

page 1

page 3

Other Related threads coming soon 

Related videos coming soon

Related affirmations coming soon

9b5ab2e09c53675f78611134831c8ba3.jpg

More Related quotes coming soon

Manifestion-quote-Elizabeth-Gilbert.png?resize=800%2C800

Thank 

You 

For Your Patience

I Am living a Divine plan

The Power of Thought

• “When you expect the best, you release a magnetic force in your mind which by a law of attraction tends to bring the best to you.” - Norman Vincent Peale
  • As much as 95-99 % of all our behavior is automatic. This is why we set goals, but don't reach them. Setting them is a function of the conscious mind. Reaching them is a function of the non-conscious mind - the beliefs.
  • We all have the capability to think in a positive matter if we really want to, but way too often we resort to negative thinking. We tell ourselves we´re are not good enough. We´re not able to do this or that.

• In the movie What The Bleep Do We Know!? Dr. Joe Dispenza talks about how our brain works. He talks about the tiny nerve cells in the brain called neurons and how they have tiny branches reaching out to other neurons forming neuron-networks.

Each place where they connect is integrated into a thought or a memory.

He goes on to say that the brain does not know the difference between what it sees in its environment and what it remembers because the same neuron-networks are firing - triggered.

This mean that we can break or make a habit simply by repeating something over and over again in our mind, or by actually doing it. If we want to learn something new and create a new habit the brain will cause the creation of a new network reinforcing the habit.

Related image

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content