login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Did You Enjoy Your Day?

How Was Your Day?7d55186b990b5fd880e8e282b1495480.jpggratitude-unlocks-the-fullness-of-life.png

I Am living a Divine plan

yes, in more ways than 1 it was a good day.

just walked in after a 10 hr work day ...and loved rereading some great threads on Bmindful!

I had an incredibly full day... a good day... a day where things worked out well at my place of business. Though love being home -taking a little solitary time(:

So glad I do what I do for me before work -w/my own energy... it assists in interacting with so many personalities where I work..to the point ... .I  do feel the oneness./the harmony with interactions....

.. so I don't feel (in a bad way)  when others are not feeling well... I just feel the love I Am ... connecting with the love everyone else is...

yes, in more ways than 1 it was a good day.

though ... so happy to be home

One wonderful thing I've learned as a very-feeling person... is to give myself time I need to center myself..  I enjoy this time before I start my day and after.

Feeling ones feelings

... being sensitive to others

sometimes gets a bad rap...(:

I'm grateful for the ability to feel, and to feel the joy of loving others

Being-sensitive-is-a-gift.-640x640.jpg

"When you look upon another human being and feel great love toward them, or when you contemplate beauty in nature and something within you responds deeply to it, close your eyes for a moment and feel the essence of that love or that beauty within you, inseparable from who you are, your true nature. The outer form is a temporary reflection of what you are within, in your essence. That is why love and beauty can never leave you, although all outer forms will." Eckhart Tolle Anne-Frank-Quotes-1.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content