login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★More Gratitude Quotes...1

Remember the days you prayed for the things you have now.” Andy 8163881981_c8a13b7c2a.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

tumblr_n65gfgaN4K1tw5m7yo1_400.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for inspiring gratitude quotes for life

Gratitude Quotes

• ☼ Joy is the simplest form of gratitude. Karl Barth
      Gratitude, like faith, is a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it grows, and the more power you have to use it on your behalf. If you do not practice gratefulness, its benefaction will go unnoticed, and your capacity to draw on its gifts will be diminished. To be grateful is to find blessings in everything, This is the most powerful attitude to adopt, for there are blessings in everything. Alan Cohen
    • ☼The struggle ends when the gratitude begins. Neale Donald Walsch
    • ☼ Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others. Sir Winston Churchill
    • ☼For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, for love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. Ralph Waldo Emerson
    • ☼Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all. William Faulkner
    • ☼ When you appreciate and embrace it all—including the blessings from your past—you celebrate your most exquisite gift, life itself. Start with what you appreciate most about the present moment. Rosalene Glickman, Ph.D., Best-selling author of Optimal Thinking
    • ☼ Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Melody Beattie

Lack of Gratitude or Not Expressing Gratitude quotes
☼Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone . G.B. Stern
☼ The unthankful heart… discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings! ~Henry Ward Beecher
☼The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. John E. Southard

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Gratitude is one of the sweet shortcuts to finding peace of mind and happiness inside.  No matter what is going on outside of us, there is always something we could be grateful for."Barry Neil Kaufman

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."Albert Schweitzer:

"To educate yourself for the feeling of gratitude means to take nothing for granted, but to always seek out and value the kind that will stand behind the action. Nothing that is done for you is a matter of course. Everything originates in a will for the good, which is directed at you. Train yourself never to put off the word or action for the expression of gratitude."Albert Schweitzer:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Gratitude-unlocks-all.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Gratitude-is-an-opener.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There-are-only-two-ways.jpg

"To educate yourself for the feeling of gratitude means to take nothing for granted, but to always seek out and value the kind that will stand behind the action. Nothing that is done for you is a matter of course. Everything originates in a will for the good, which is directed at you. Train yourself never to put off the word or action for the expression of gratitude."Albert Schweitzer:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

☼ I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. Gilbert K. Chesterton

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Experiencing and expressing gratitude is an important part of any spiritual practice. It opens the heart and activates positive emotion centers in the brain. Regular practice of gratitude can change the way our brain neurons fire into more positive automatic patterns. The positive emotions we evoke can soothe distress and broaden our thinking patterns so we develop a larger and more expansive view of our lives. Gratitude is an emotion of connectedness, which reminds us we are part of a larger universe with all living things.
  • piece written by by Melanie Greenberg, Ph.D. who is is a clinical psychologist, life coach, and expert on life change, health psychology, integrative & behavioral medicine, chronic stress and pain, who has published her own research in academic journals. Previously a Professor, she is now an influential practicing psychologist, speaker, and media consultant

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

—Marcel Proust

Gratitude thanksgiving-2903166_960_720.jpg

Gratitude

girl-4169973_960_720.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

5afd59f587db84e3850b20f894e42223.png

• ~
  • ~

In response to Nancee1953's post:

Isn't that the truth!!!!

thanks Nancee!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John F. Kennedy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Happiness-cannot-be.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content