login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Gentle Joyful & Powerful {affirmations/quotes,comments}

Today's Affirmations/Quotes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-z2CTm94WE6Jd6haEYKm0RpQ819ZmEvAjuXnb5lhBSzqW140l

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ7Svt3z2SD9WuHt9JVMDjyr3AN4dUvDqW5DaevsePgb9RwxRC

My calm clear thinking creates awesome plans.

With ease I acknowledge what I would love accomplished.

more-We Receive Inspiration Often-As We Allow

more-Keeping It Zen

thread-Loving What Is...

thread-Pg. 1. Joy of (Being Your Own) 'Better'

thread-Focus ...1

My peaceful way of doing things allows for perfect results.

492e6e08eb96d7b8709b1831d18f1820--affirmations-for-love-positive-affirmations-quotes.jpg

It is really good to feel this peaceful and grounded.

feel free to share affirmations (and a related quote if you'd like) -Gentle Joyful Powerful 46fdfe1db7a6965ac41dee2308681ae1.jpg

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

→Today, with ease,I Am
allowing the beauty of my my inner soul to
share eloquently with my instincts, desires, needs. abilities,  and
inspiration.

→ All aspects
of my life are
in perfect
harmony.

→I choose to dwell in peace,

appreciation and freedom

and so it is!

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Today I allow myself a flow of actionable steps to joyfully glide through

I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completeness

What would it be like if you lived each day, each breath, as a work of art in progress? Imagine that you are a Masterpiece unfolding, every second of every day, a work of art taking form with every breath.

Thomas Crum

Gentle Joyful & Powerful

Ones

Heart-place

Have you ever noticed when you are writing any piece of authentic expression from your  heart... it feels  memorable to your  spirit, and seems to create a pathway for more of the same? blessings,selfcare

09569aa9824610ee0ac60d8f3bb96d12--louise-hay-heavenly-father.jpg

Everything I do, need, and desire has the energy of ease, peace and joy.

Enlightenment happens only in that moment when there is no complaint in you, when you are not going anywhere, not desiring, not condemning, not judging. You simply exist with total acceptance. This moment there is enlightenment ~ Rajneesh

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars. In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. — Max Ehrmann

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFNNIH3eV8aAMk3B3H1XTlp68KaWO4nGYXCcy138sTngGzHPM_9A

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content