login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★A collection of quotes

"Reality is created by the mind. We can change our reality by changing our mind"

Plato

I live a completely charmed life

"I am aware and accept that everything in the universe is knit together and works together for the highest good. I vibrate to the frequency of love"

Dyan Garris

"You are the Universe experiencing itself"

Alan Watts

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of stars blown about us by the wind. we drink the universe in a glass of rain"

Ihab Hassen

"I am submerged in eternal light. It permeates every particle of my being. I am living in that light. The divine spirit fills me within and without"

Paramahansa Yogananda

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are"

Anais Nin

My life is so much more interesting inside my head"

Unknown

"You think of yourselves as humans searching for a spiritual awakening, when in fact you are spiritual beings attempting to cope with a human awakening. Seeing yourself from the perspective of the spirit within will help you remember why you came here and what you came here to do"

Neale Donald Walsch

"Don't believe everything you think"

Allan Lokos

"The world is waiting for those who speak from their soul"

Martin Soulreader

"The magic has always been within you"

Unknown

"You are a divine being. You matter. You count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms"

Terence Mckenna

"Don't you know yet? It is your light that lights the world"

Rumi

"It's BREATHTAKING to consider you have two eyes, each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each one of these cells, there are 100,000,000,000,000 (100 trillion) atoms - more than all the stars in the milky way galaxy. However, each atom, in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star, billions of years ago, and yet, all to expand the consciousness that is YOU. The universe has an interesting sense of irony, in that you are are the Universe experiencing itself. ALL YOU ARE IS A THOUGHT"

Unknown

"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change"

Wayne Dyer

"We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love ... and then we will return home"

Aboriginal proverb

"Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakes"

C G Jung

"Death is not the end. It is simply walking out of the physical form and into the spirit realm, which is our true home. It's going back home"

Stephen Cristopher

"You are currently on  a 4.5 billion year old space ship. A self sufficent, organic, complex space ship. You are orbiting a power source that is a million times larger than your ship. There are 2 billion more power sources possibly with ships like yours, in your group. There are 40 more groups in your neighborhood. Your neighborhood is moving at 2 millions miles per hour to an object that is 150 million light years away. Welcome to life. It's more exciting when you think on a larger scale"

Unknown

"This existence is not about learning to accept reality. but rather, remembering your power to create it"

Michael Cummings

"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself"

Carl Sagan

"I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinions of others"

Unknown

"A lot of what our brain does is to synthesize an hallucination, a model of the world that we proceed to live in. This is a model reality, the real reality is completely unknowable"

Dennis Mckenna

"Magic is seeing when others do not"

unknown

"I wonder what I am going to do today? The possibilities are endless"

Unknown

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth"

Marcus Aurelius

"The world is but a canvas to our imagination"

Henry David Thoreau

"Your life is your art. What are you creating today?"

The Universe

"Maybe you are searching in the branches, for what only appears in the roots"

Rumi

"The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind"

Caroline Myss

"Possession of material riches, without inner peace, is like dying of thirst while bathing in a lake"

Paramahansa Yogananda

"Discover yourself, otherwise you have to depend on other people's opinions who don't know themselves"

Osho

"The Universe is always speaking to us, sending us little messages, causing coincidences and serendipities, reminding us to stop, to look around, to believe in something else, something more"

Nancy Thayer

"Don't force yourself to fit in where you don't belong"

Unknown

"Tear off the mask. Your face is glorious"

Rumi

"There is no death. Only a change of worlds"

Chief Seattle

"When you realize that other dimensions exist, you'll never think of life, death, yourself, or the Universe in the same way again"

Annie Kagan

"We don't really have even a vague idea of the ravishing beauty of our divine magnificence"

Annie Kagan

"Nothing is permanent. Everything is subject to change. Being is always becoming"

Buddha

"Our entire biological system, the brain and the earth itself, work on the same frequencies"

Nikola Tesla

"Relax ... We're all crazy ... it's not a competition"

Unknown

"Not only is the Universe stranger than we imagine - It is stranger than we can imagine"

Arthur Stanley Eddington

"Life is temporary, but you are Eternal"

Doreen Virtue

"When your inner world comes into order, your outer world will come into order"

I - Ching

"Stop acting so small. You are the Universe in ecstatic motion"

Rumi

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration"

Nikola Tesla

"Don't worry if people don't like you. Most people are struggling to like themselves"

Unknown

"A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle"

Buddha

"You cannot heal the world until you heal yourself"

Unknown

"The first step of change is to become aware of your own bullshit"

Unknown

"To come to know that nothing is good, nothing is bad, is a turning point, it is a conversion. You start looking in, the outside reality loses meaning. The social reality is a fiction, a beautiful drama: you can participate in it, but then you don't take it seriously. it is just a role to be played: play it as beautifully, as efficently, as possible. But don't take it seriously, it has nothing of the ultimate in it"

Osho

"GO AHEAD, you never know what could be on the other side"

Unknown

"Don't judge others. You're not perfect"

Unknown

"Not everyone will understand your journey. That's fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours"

Zero Dean

"We must unlearn what we have learned because a conditioned mind cannot comprehend the infinite"

Unknown

"Everything is magical when you see it with your heart"

Mooji

"These bodies are perishable, but the dwellers in these bodies are eternal, indestructable and inpenetrable"

Bagavad Gita

"Watch carefully the magic that occurs when you give a person just enough comfort to be themselves"

Atticus

"Align your thoughts to manifest your reality"

Unknown

"Once you realize that all comes from within, that the world in which you live is not projected onto you, but by you, your fear comes to an end"

Nisargadatta Maharaj

"Your VIBE attracts your tribe"

Unknown

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations"

Zig Ziglar

"Your future self is watching you right now, through your memories"

Aubrey De Grey

"Everything you are seeking is seeking you in return, therefore, everything you want is already yours. It is simply a matter of being more aware of what you already possess"

Bob Proctor

"You are not crazy, you are just awake in your insane world. And for that, people call you crazy"

Pranav Kiran

"It might look like I'm doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm quite busy"

Unknown

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves"

Nisagadatta Maharaj

"Spirituality is a personal relationship with the Divine. Religion is crowd control"

Unknown

"No one and nothing outside of you can give you salvation or free you from misery. You have to light your own lamp. You have to know the miniature Universe that you yourself are"

Banani Ray

"The mind is beautiful because of the paradox: It uses itself to understand itself"

Adam Elenbass

"I didn't change. I just see things differently now"

Unknown

"To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself"

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is only one being, and countless points of view"

Don Miguel Ruiz

"Learn how to see. Realise that everything connects to everything else"

Leonardo Da Vinci

"When you begin to become conscious, more aware, when your eyes begin to open, the first thing you see is how deluded you are, and how much you're holding onto that which makes you suffer. This is, in many ways, the most important step: Are you willing to be aware? Are you willing to open your eyes? Are you willing to be wrong? Are you willing to see that you may not be living from a standpoint of truth, from a standpoint of reality"

Adyashanti

"Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be"

Danielle Laport

"I love people who are open minded. People who just vibe with whatever you talk about. You can talk about anything and everything"

Unknown

"The more I awaken, the less I desire to fit in"

Unknown

"There is only one dreamer, the one self, dreaming many dreams. In everybody there is a dream, but the dreamer is the same, the one self, which reflects itself in each body as I AM"

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

"Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace"

Dalai Lama

"Change in society is of secondary importance, that will come about naturally, inevitably , when you as a human being bring about the change in yourself"

Jiddu Khrisnamurti

"The world didn't start to make sense until I unlearned everything I was taught about it"

Unknown

"First, find out the truth about yourself, then you will be in a better position to understand the truth behind the world, of which yourself is a part"

Sri Ramana Marharshi

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world"

"Speak or act with a pure mind and happiness will follow you as your shadow, unshakable"

"In this world hate never yet dispelled hate. Only love dispells hate. This is the law, ancient and inexhaustible"

Buddha

"I'm trying to free you mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it"

The Matrix

"Self observation is the first step of inner unfolding"

Amit Ray

"Opinion is really the lowest form of Human knowledge. It requires no accountibilty, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another world. It requires profound purpose larger than the self kind of understanding"

Bill Bullard

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

Mark Twain

"If you realise that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to"

Lao Tzu

"There is a light which cannot ever be extinguised. it is inside you. It is you"

Neale Donald Walsch

"Silence isn't empty, it's full of answers"

Unknown

"You're not going crazy, you're just waking up"

Michael Mirdad

"Good or bad, what you put out comes back to you"

Unknown

"You attract into your life a reflection of what you think. But you also attract into your life what you judge. If you think people are dishonest, you attract dishonest people. If you are focused on a sickness or disease, you attract more. If you focus on poverty and lack, you gain nothing more than an empty bank account. Everything you hold in your consciousness thought becomes your cage and reality. See abundance, see honesty in all, embrace good"

Unknown

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content