login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Guilt

Guilt can stop our changing for the better right on its tracks. That is something most of us carry. When changing we are used to being in the comfort zone or old habits. Let me give you an example. I have been taking care of myself by not letting people use me. Then I think why don’t I get along with them?

I am being selfish by not just letting them be who they are.
Then I feel like a bad person. When the positive feelings come out it makes me feel alive again. I tell myself. It’s ok to defend yourself and it is not ok for people to treat you bad. After all they surely wouldn’t accept me acting like that with them. What do you do?

That’s a hard one but I understand you.
I am very selfish in this respect, I remove myself from people I don’t get along with. I wont tolerate the negative energy. So I guess I often feel guilty in a way that I am not prepared to work through something.
At times there are people in your life you have a constant battle to enjoy, in these instants I stay away,
I can beat myself up, telling myself its my problem.
Sometimes its just the frame of mine we are in at that moment and can handle personalities and situations when confidence in ourselves returns. Does this make sense?

Love Life
Sue

In response to Sue’s post:

It sure does Sue and thank you that’s what I go through when feeling down. When I know in the long run it was the right thing to do. Thank you.

Peace,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content