login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★True enough quotes & thoughts

4e7955ae401ad6ec6ded61860cef596e.jpg

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

60e9f95ddfa65545315de8790b59a830.jpg

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

387f1d38de327478afa259d1197897ef.jpg

“Sometimes genius recognizes itself”

40fcb342e9f94bb3ebee0f345c9ab98a.jpg

5859335cda58bb8122ba9d31a1173518.jpgRelated image

82f1fd5ea237c352b7146146da9d3c3c.jpg

3995273d8724498568dd9802b67aee36.jpg

5c004268b300260088503b0090fa97b0.jpg

69b71178c68018d65ca25906913e631e.jpg

love this & definitely true enough(:

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

HAVE FAITH IN YOUR ABILITIES!

WITHOUT A HUMBLE BUT REASONABLE

CONFIDENCE IN YOUR OWN POWERS

YOU CANNOT BE SUCCESSFUL OR HAPPY

Norman Vincent Peale

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

51b49b5f698bc8b42da282ecd637f434--spiritual-enlightenment-spiritual-quotes.jpg

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

the more room you give yourself to express your trrue thoughts & feelings, the more room there is for your wisdom to emerge.  ~marianne williamson #quote

52248c0bb2788b1a4b4f2acf38e1e5b2.jpg

Image result for alan cohen happiness pic quotes

0bbcbb3abc6a26c2a4b1e4ff70cd50c7--positive-energy-quotes-positive-vibes.jpg

a2218ced4ce850730a78deab4b58e294.jpg

In response to The rational inquirer's post: I hear what your saying friend.

The no promises no demands agreement.

e16b44dc2530407da0562a62f1fd7889.jpg

699f5fa2aaa46bdd4e41d740d68b4c5e.jpg

If you lead with honesty, then grace will always find a way to advance you forward. It may not seem as if the Universe has your back or the exact chain of events you’ve convinced yourself are how things need to unfold. But if you stay the course, allowing each moment to unravel your defenses by becoming more open, honest, and authentic with each and every interaction, the fulfillment of your destiny unfolds as the embodiment of your highest virtues in form.1e7dac93ae3f65a096ff1319e84ab4c4.jpg

Look deep within the center of your heart and find that tiny pinpoint of brilliantly colored light. It is such a beautiful color. It is the very center of your love and healing energy. Watch as your pinpoint of light begins to pulsate and grow until it fills your heart. Let it move through your body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes, and through the tips of your fingers. You are absolutely glowing with this beautiful colored light, which is your love and healing energy. Let your body vibrate with this light. You can even say to yourself: With every breath I take, I’m getting healthier and healthier. Feel the light cleansing your body of dis-ease. Let the light radiate from you into your room, into the world and into your special place in the world. See everything whole. You are important. You do count. What you do with the love in your heart does matter. You do make a difference. Affirm: I LET MY WHOLE BEING VIBRATE WITH LIGHT. I love you,

—Louise Hay

"A hug is the perfect gift. One size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it." - Ivern Ball

Universe-Has-Your-Back-Cards_Page_06-2-688x1000.jpg

5499a5dba642fe283a476331e94a0ae5.jpg

Image result for happy today pic bmindfulImage result for happy today pic bmindful

Be patient and loving with every fearful
thought.Practice observing your fears as
a witness and you'll see them dissolve.
Wayne Dyer...Everyday wisdom pg.97

In response to midnight express's post:

love this!

99668f913c1e182e2cee9725471169c2.jpg

3a47bb32538166ccf428dd5f86dc7359.jpg

“Sometimes genius recognizes itself”

“When we engage in what we are naturally suited to do, our work takes on the quality of play and it is play that stimulates creativity.” ~ Linda Naiman

It doesn't matter how long we may have been stuck in a sense of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn on the light, it doesn't matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years - we turn on the light and it is illuminated. Once we control our capacity for love and happiness, the light has been turned on~ ~Sharon Salzberg~

The Hidden Power of the Heart Each moment is a doorway to time travel. Being in this very moment and no other, time as we know it stops. You can Freeze-Frame and stop. Then you can make another choice. You can stay in the same holographic pattern or you can choose a different one.~ ~Sara Paddison.~

The most ravishing experience you can have is of the mysterious, of living in consecrated curiosity, with the symphony of the universe playing through you and the still point laying claim to your heartJennifer Louden

“As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease. When you act out the present-moment awareness, whatever you do becomes imbued with a sense of quality, care, and love – even the most simple action.” Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment

The mind has been likened to a piece of paper that has been folded. Ever afterwards it has a tendency to fold in the same crease-unless we make a new crease or fold, when it will follow the last lines.

William Walker Atkinson

337111256-40cac50acdcd7dc2b96951f7832fbbea.jpg

An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. - Charles Bukowski

I liked that last post, especially the Einstein quote at the end.  True!

In response to midnight special's post:

inspiring me to watch video(:

will soon check it out.

If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.
~ Audre Lorde

Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.

The future belongs to the one most fully alive in the present.
~ Paul Palnik

Being satisfied with what we already have is a magical golden key to being alive in a full, unrestricted, and inspired way.
~ Pema Chodron

"Equanimity is the hallmark of spirituality. It is neither chasing nor avoiding but just being in the middle.”-Amit Ray

“To cultivate equanimity we practice catching ourselves when we feel attraction or aversion, before it hardens into grasping or negativity.”Pema Chodron 

c2d5cc4d5821973c1c6958093866e38f.jpgSee the source image

bf1fec1a505d0ac6149188b7586656b8.jpg

Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. 

Melodie Beattie

9aaa57dc45cca1e43329b5f8d1a71197.jpg53687151_1355825284549139_3368482093645430784_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=cf1b72638c82c3e0181bca3f303da31d&oe=5D7A05F5

e4a7cab87d093b4609dd881e6c2cadde.jpg

In response to Legendinmyownmind's post:

listened to this the other day, very good.

thanks for sharing!

0262bef99c60ac382e53dc40bd05c222.jpg

34027f9febf567fb69f03576a0c9a8a3.jpg

I live a completely charmed life

58822245_1231474270359160_1754332482141945856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQmU0Y2TQE_Tq5cCabSVNygtrXqlmtYCK-Kr1znOe0tlvIhE4Fg1Cr-whmjk2GjqRWY&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=513a4c42fc2306601db13e204869c4a5&oe=5DA9548FMake-self-care-a-priority-in-your-life.jpg

I live a completely charmed life

e5e4019b75944e2b379750eca6bed20d.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content