login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Wishes Fulfilled...1

Wishes Fulfilled 

ebe872dc0bc9cb84fc79910831e9fbae--word-up-affirmations.jpg

“Affirm: I place no limits and no restrictions on all that I intend to accomplish and become from here on in.” Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting

“The only thing you need to learn is that you already are what you are seeking to attain.” 

Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting

“Health, wealth, beauty, and genius are not created; they are only manifested by the arrangement of your mind—that is, by your concept of yourself, and your concept of yourself is all that you accept and consent to as true.Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting

“Happiness isn’t some thing in the material world that can be acquired and stored and used when needed or wanted. If it were, I’d give you a lifetime supply that would guarantee a happy life. No—happiness is an attitude that comes from within you. It’s accessible when you place in your imagination an I am statement that reflects your attunement with the simple truth that happiness is indeed an inside job. Happiness is an inner belief that you bring to everyone and everything you undertake, rather than expecting your happiness to come to you from others or from your accomplishments and acquisitions. There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.” Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting

You must attach yourself spiritually to what you have placed in your imagination as a future fact, and never allow anyone, anything, any circumstance, no matter how persuasive their case, to alter what you know to be your destiny.”  Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting

“By believing passionately in something that does not yet exist we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.”  Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCSh3S9En3Gwnf0vVHfm8ng1Z-QeDeNEDHNxyH4f3txq-wdyC37Q

Neville Goddard Quote - Levnow9f0c83e42f316d079ea97ee2e11eb29d.jpg

5479663_orig.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

0009-morning-2243465-1024x682.jpg

quote-you-must-assume-the-feeling-of-the-wish-fulfilled-until-your-assumption-has-all-the-neville-goddard-73-25-96.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

e9879e70a9c74fb0b958e9acaef7f008.jpg

8c68ad07628272e9bf66b7f206345284--bob-ross-quotes-dudeism.jpg

76560de3f815e111c51d46c2b3c8fed0.jpg

i-intend-to1.png

TODAY-IS-another-one-of.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content