login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ Rewire, Enjoy & Shape Our Brain

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQniaL-Ik0stA3JlQcB1CxvpOoHeKzPrJtSfUdPsMA2i4DMigw-6A

0022a97942f4f08a6f409b2c2f0a90cb.jpg

quote-among-other-things-neuroplasticity-means-that-emotions-such-as-happiness-and-compassion-andrew-weil-48-68-98.jpg Enjoyable Learning   Top NLP Techniques  
d763ff385e87d024ac6ea7ca3cbfbdf2.jpg

why-change-is-difficult-joe-dispenza-evolve-your-brain-the-science-of-changing-your-mind.jpgpaying-attention-to-pain-joe-dispenza-evolve-your-brain-the-science-of-changing-your-mind.jpg

mindfulness-jeffrey-schwartz-sharon-begley-the-mind-and-the-brain-neuroplasticity.jpgmindfulness-concept-illustration-word-mindfulness-concept-illustration-word-cloud-101775392.jpg

Did you wake up excited to create your day today?  

I am so grateful for all the Creator has given us …and grateful for how powerful we’ve been made(:

“Whatever you create in your life
you must first create in your imagination.”
Tycho Photiou

“Nurture your mind with great thoughts
for you will never go higher than you think.”
Benjamin Disraeli

c91e0daaee3af17aab46a2a587360620.jpg
  • ~
    • 48 minutes 4 seconds

video 2 (shorter 1) “ Training Your Brain to Create the Life you Want this video is really an advertisement about an online course…though some wonderful points are made. I will continue my thoughts soon… Though what is triggered for you …without the course that is being offered?

the longer one is in the first position

affirmations

• I can create any routine I like, one cognitive brain thought and heart feeling at a time…
  • 7-healthy-habits-for-your-brain1.jpg

Barbara Arrowsmith-Young is recognized as the creator of one of the first practical applications of the principles of neuroplasticity to the treatment of learning disorders. Her program is implemented in 54 schools internationally.

quote-the-brain-is-a-far-more-open-system-than-we-ever-imagined-and-nature-has-gone-very-far-norman-doidge-47-80-72.jpg

neurons that fire together wire together

9d7a3e19bc33590f666ac79290a24cf0--brain-facts-neurons.jpg29d1c5331694eeb116f63ef008fd7c9e--brain-facts-neurons.jpg

the brain and the universe

getting better all the time-the adult brain

Jill Bolte -My Stroke Of Insight

What Is Neuroplasicity?

New neural pathways to greater creativity are giving me desired solutions.94341a1a0e9d3b2239e90183c94a9840--robin-sharma-motivation.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRocxOZJTTeNOGWei4NN9tFXhbL4DTzJK4mVw62MnywrpywPAf_