login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Maiden Mother Crone - nurturing Mother figure

smile

Image may contain: text

See the moon tonight Smiling down on me As I cast my circle of infinity When the moon shines bright Goddess calls to me And I dance in the circle of her love And I dance in the circle of her love As a lady she tempt us shy with her light She is modest and pure as she grazes the night With all her translucence the mother smiles The bright of her radiance and chants and beguiles Shouting loud the crone slowly waits She fairest of souls as the darkness gains As I dance in the circle I offer my love For I bathed in the night for the lady above Eternal immortal the goddess remains And the cycle of moonlight begins once again To the moon tonight Shining down on me As I chant in the circle of infinity Now the moon beams bright Shining down on me As I dance with her shadow in the dark As I sing to the goddess of my heart Look to the moon tonight Shining down on me As I chant in the circle of infinity As the moon beams bright Shining down on me As I dance with the shadow of her love As I sing to the goddess of my heart As I sing to the goddess of my heart

Image may contain: one or more people, ocean and text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQWEfGhEnpY

Once in a month, when the moon is full Some secret place shall ye gather. Adore the spirit of me who is Queen of all of the wise. And I hear you calling (2x) Sing and dance Feast and make love All in my name For mine is the spirit in ecstasy Mine is joy on Earth And I hear you calling (2x) Mine is the secret that opens the door Unto the land of youth. Mine is the cup of wine, of life. Cauldron of Cerridwen. And I hear you calling (2x) I give freedom and I give peace Reunion with those gone before. I am the mother of all that lives. My love is poured on the Earth. And I hear you calling (2x) I am the beauty of the green Earth White moon among the stars. I am the mystery of the waters. Desire in the hearts of man. And I hear you calling. (2x) I call to Soul Arise, come to me. For I am the heart of nature. And I give life to the universe. For I am she. And I hear you calling. (2x) From me all things do proceed. To me they must return. May your divine, innermost infinite soul Enrapture be embraced. And I hear you calling. (2x) Let my worship be in your heart and rejoice. All acts of love are mine. Let there be beauty, strength, and pleasure All are my rites. And I hear you calling. (2x) And you who think to seek for me Know that it avails ye not. Unless you know the mystery Look deep within. And I hear you calling. (2x) For the hunt I have been with thee Since the beginning of time. And I am that which ye shall attain. The end of desire. And I hear you calling. (6x)

No automatic alt text available.

Christmas at Midlife : 
I am no longer waiting for a special occasion; I burn the best candles on ordinary days.
I am no longer waiting for the house to be clean; I fill it with people who understand that even dust is Sacred.
I am no longer waiting for everyone to understand me; It’s just not their task
I am no longer waiting for the perfect children; my children have their own names that burn as brightly as any star.
I am no longer waiting for the other shoe to drop; It already did, and I survived.
I am no longer waiting for the time to be right; the time is always now.
I am no longer waiting for the mate who will complete me; I am grateful to be so warmly, tenderly held.
I am no longer waiting for a quiet moment; my heart can be stilled whenever it is called.
I am no longer waiting for the world to be at peace; I unclench my grasp and breathe peace in and out.
I am no longer waiting to do something great; being awake to carry my grain of sand is enough.
I am no longer waiting to be recognized; I know that I dance in a holy circle.
I am no longer waiting for Forgiveness. I believe, I Believe.
-Mary Anne Perrone

Image may contain: mountain and nature

the wheel... no goddesses or gods for me. Just ONE. Whom WE are ALL together as ONE. Our Savior Jesus Christ saved us all.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content