login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★My body thanks me for looking after it.

72cfd031000e4b07ab9ab8d757651bc1--soul-quotes-body-positive.jpg

• My body thanks me for looking after it.

Everything I do increases the harmony, beauty, and order in my life.

►• I exercise both my body and mind.

►• My good health and level of productivity are the rewards from the nourishing foods I am putting into my body.

►• I care about every cell, system, and value in myself. Every cell and every system in my body and mind is important to my overall functioning, health, and happiness, and I care for each one. One way to care for each part of myself is to give it proper exercise and allow it regular harmonious functioning. from You Can Choose To Be Happy by Tom G Stevens PhD

related threads coming soon

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8pFeink5U-fP0jNxdybE7cQpx6nUpNVNmZi3wIQDuBUbsuxmm

Quotes

You can free yourself from aging by reinterpreting your body and by grasping the link between belief and biology. — Deepak Chopra: is an authority in the field of mind-body healing

The real secret to de-aging our lives is to stress less and enjoy more. Rekindle the spirit of your youth. Regain your sense of wonder in all things. Laugh, explore, and play every chance you get! Che Garmen

•  
  • My body thanks me for looking after it.

A complete sense of well-being infuses my life.

•  

FOR THE HEALTH OF IT – AFFIRMATIONS

I thank my body for my continued well-being.

I send love and appreciation to all the cells of my body.

My body maintains itself in perfect health.

My whole body vibrates with optimum health and energy.

Every cell in your body is totally aware of how you think and feel about yourself – Deepak Chopra

I Am living a Divine plan

great thread and I love these words 

"The real secret to de-aging our lives is to stress less and enjoy more. Rekindle the spirit of your youth. Regain your sense of wonder in all things. Laugh, explore, and play every chance you get! Che Garmen"

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content