login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★On Contribution-FOREVER MORE {intentions, affirmations, & afformations}

Contribution FOREVER MORE {intentions, afformations, afformations & comments of course}

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

I MAKE MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTIONS TO SOCIETY

I allow myself to grow forever more, with the context of unconditional love, greater than ever before.

I CELEBRATE LIFE, LOVE, AND ABUNDANCE EVERY DAY.

I  CONTRIBUTE WELL TO MYSELF FOREVER MORE.  

2 Quote excerpts  by Bmindful Member iZ (love repeating it!!!) Thanks iZ!!!

~ON BEING/RECEIVING

. We are these states of being, already whole and complete. I often have to remind myself of this which iz always a pleasant reminder because then I know to feel more joy or love all I have to do iz be joy or love. I begin to emit that vibration and the universe immediately responds. Not only can I feel it within but soon after I do I begin to feel it being mirrored back to me. I liken it to throwing a pebble into a pond that creates ripples then throwing in a second pebble nearby and those ripples then join with the other ripples and they align and the two sets of ripples become one. That's when I know I'm about to be reach the flow state and lots of synchronicity begins to appear. It's like having a light switch now that I can flip on and become joyful and then the world begins to light up in joy with me. Or I flip the switch to unconditional love then the world begins to light up in unconditional love. The switch iz the beingness. 

ON GIVING:

I don’t do it to receive love and happiness because I feel that I am always already receiving far more love and happiness than I could ever give out so I do this strictly with an attitude of gratitude.

378ec4d392fdeff1a2a25ff563a3cab1--change-or-heart-art.jpg

My needs are a precious part of my humanity

Your needs are a precious part of my humanity.  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

bcd77833e2b3e24f86776cbdf53446d5--kelly-rae-roberts-art-pieces.jpg

love this heart-inspired by artist Kelly Rae Roberts6b11afc57d024c8d226ef79288690293.jpgad4f62bd884d4e156bd8939617a497ec.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings