login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Sharing What We Love {index & thread in process}

{index in process}

Table2BContents2Bcopy.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharing, Loving the beauty of our community would take more than a thread. Though I will have fun trying(:

Bmindful Mission Statement FOR YOU:

Bmindful is a wonderful platform of expression, education, enlightenment and encouragement conducive to being totally Free to express and share all the love inside of all of us- especially You and Me 

Awesome Mission Statement written by Nancee53laughing

stuffmomnevertoldyou-86-2014-04-love-button-600x350.jpg

Did you know Bmindful got its start with people who just trusted they were in the right place at the right time with the right people every time?
Each time they landed on the site…something worked for them and others…

pinned threadQuick Forum Tips

pinned threadYour Own Bmindful Start Page

vortex-heart.jpg (1280×960)

I would say...everything we post are things we love & would love to share for ourselves first of course...

and of course to share a bit w/others...  being we are a forum and everything... loltongue-out

We have so many threads from all of us on this site, that felt it was time to attempt another table of contents(:

I enjoy ease of everything... so why not include ease of locating threads. This will take some time.. though hopefully having any new/different threads by a variety of members will be as enjoyable for you as it is for me lol

This index will include 1 pager threads to those with several  pages of members' creations/creating  what they love{until our official categories are in view for you}

in process

Speaking of this, of the older but still great threads ...by none other than SmartRoutinesWithEnthusiam aka The MadCookieMan

pinned threadJeff created this April 2009  Jeff's Powertools For Personal Growth 

long time and not forgotten member who has been contributing in recent times is SmartRoutinesWithEnthusiam aka MadCookieMan aka Jeff. 

animalmupp.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content