login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Allow the Universe To Kiss You All Day.💋

thread still being created

feel free to stop by as is

love, selfcare

The Universe Is Kissing💋 You All Day Long /intro page5267ef66654dd78be3d8c9d7862fd27d--bucket-filler-appreciation-quotes.jpg

Productivity Afformation

An Afformation is an affirmation with a neat little twist that makes a huge difference. Put very simply an Afformation is the question form of an affirmation. Noah St. John is the master mind behind this new way creating. Noah figured out the human mind is always asking and searching for the answers to questions. However, a lot of us spend way too much of our time asking self defeating questions.

source: http://leadingpersonality.wordpress.com/2013/05/25/self-defeating-questions-forget-about-themyou-should-try-afformations/#more-571

related threads in process

thread-Q&A afformations-Why Is My Life So Fulfilling?/Why Am I Doing The Right Things Right Now  

thread-Q&A Why Do I Love What I Do For Work?

today is awesome!!!

you may like to play this video in the background (I did) (:

I enjoy being spirit first before leaping to tasks
Actually there is no greater place I like to reside than from my spirit place.
I love to increase the rate of productivity  flow without neglecting  peace of spirit...
This thread is for myself and anyone that can relate to this productivity ease process... of getting things done ... and always ... .feeling the thank you of their spirit.

Intention & Affirmations In Process:

I will create the most wonderful powerhouse ledger of inspiration and life stuff and it will be awesome for all I love and need. 

Law of Harmony operates in my mind and body

I look for the good in everyone & everything

What I seek, I already am.  

I love how enjoying a peaceful and harmonious environment creates one. 

* Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth in my body, emotions,intelligence, relationships, and spirituality... I thrive.

*I have moments of brilliance and moments of mediocrity. I remain calm internally regardless. Because my value is intrinsic, external events have no effect on my peace.

*My deep emotions, intelligence, sensations, relationships, and spirituality are beautiful and just right in a space that supports me as I am.

My mind is filled with loving thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
I now set goals that command my thoughts that liberate my energies, and inspire my hopes.
Love my colorful system for writing, planning, recalling and action.
My vision is definite, my purpose is fixed, my faith is steady, and my gratitude is deep.
 *affirmations with asterisk... indicate will share source soon (posted on another  sensitivity thread &  they  fit here too(:  source missing because  site moved

☑Mypassion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience

more affirmations/intentions and/or affirmative prayer... 

I can look at what needs to be done, and my plan becomes clear, and I begin immediately with enthusiasm and gratitude for it all.

More often than not, I observe my thoughts...and I choose which ones my spirit resonates with.
Not perfect... sometimes something creeps in like an unwanted visitor... and says my feelings should be hurt, or how will you ever handle this or that...? Thank Goodness I'm not in this alone...lol
I stand back and believe solutions are coming....and I need not have the answers...they are on their way(:
I believe in a Power way Greater than myself, and I feel quite good knowing this love is what created me and what allows me to co-create ... a life I can expect good to happen.

...thank you thank thank you!!!!

Ram Dump

Kathy Paauw ~ Productivity Consultant ~ Certified Professional Coach

If you want to move from feeling overwhelmed to feeling at peace and in control, here’s a tool to help you
get started. It’s called a RAM Dump. RAM is the memory in a computer—in this case, your brain--that
holds onto all those “sticky notes” or “incompletions” in your life.
An incompletion is anything you pay attention or give thought to that needs to be different than it is right now. Here are some examples of types of incompletions:
 Things you intend to do but have not started
 Things you have started but have not completed
 Things you have completed but have not acknowledged that it's complete/good enough
 Agreements/promises you've made but have not kept

I Am strong,gentle and capable.

love this feature the Affirmation Quick Search.

★ Divine Diversity During Holidays(+ everyday)

Happiest of Everything to our loving Diverse Community.

Sending Peace and Love to all!

thread still being created

related threads coming soon

feel free to stop by as is

love, selfcare

from your heat to your toes-smile awhile

Image result for bmindful healthy affirmation pics

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content