login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ {part 2} loyal to yourself and loving it!

CTWfBWSWEAAlrz6.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9lE_1J4wkOoffWDC3pvi-tTsj1pp9uqF2-edtvN1YGtdp5w6B

“True connection is when our heart is included.” – Doc Childre
“Take a day to Love more and Figure less.” – Doc Childre 

Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results.
 ~ James Allen

Every intention sets energy into motion
Whether you are conscious of it or not.
~ Gary Zukav

Threads

Staying Loyal To You & Loving It {part 1}

When Affirmations Fail

Wow Inspired Actions vrs Action Pg 1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am that I Am. I feel healthy, happy, joyous and free. I Am healthy, happy, joyous and free. I feel capable. I Am capable. I feel serene. I Am serene. My mind feels expansion with the ideas desired. I Am expansion with the ideas desired. I feel clarity. I Am clarity.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

So wonderful, makes me smile with joy :)

tumblr_mk6zjfrlhF1s88e39o1_500.gif

so glad Nancee! & truly love your posts (as always!!!)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

d16a66322e546b19ff37229252c8e367--happy-new-month-quotes-thankful-for.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

46a606d9ed669c67eb84c145727b6e62--counseling-quotes-confidence-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• July – Balance
    Keep balance at the forefront of your mental and emotional engagements.

Take stock to decide if worry and hurry are driving your choices rather than the heart’s intuitive discernment.

“Commit a week to being Who You Are without who you are not running the show.” – Doc Childre

Ask your heart’s intuition for the highest choices in decisions.

Write down things you’d like to improve. Read it. Review it. Step into it!

Remain centered in the heart and balanced through collective global drama and changes.

Find a place of acceptance and balance in all things

(Heartmath)

• HEART-BASED LIVING PDF HEART MASTERY
    excerpt from above pdf – To increase personal spirit integration,practice listening to the intuitive feelings in your heart so you can discern and gain insight into the small challenges that life presents. If your practice and commitment remain genuine, not ambition-driven, then significant challenges, requiring more complex discernment, will become easier to address.
    Ambition tends to jam the subtle frequencies and feelings from your heart’s intuition. Emotionally charged issues or mental gridlocks require more practice to discern, disarm, and resolve. This starts with a calm and sober evaluation from heart alignment. Take five minutes to practice heart alignment by breathing in the feeling of appreciation or intentional-calm through your heart or chest area then breathing out the feeling of appreciation through your solar plexus or stomach area. This stabilizes the emotional charge, while facilitating, intuitive connection and sober assessment “to read more”:“http://heartmastery.com/sites/default/files/static-video/heart-based-living.pdf ~Copyright 2007 by Doc Childre

If you want to use this article, please do, but add the following attribution:Doc Childre is a transformational leader, author, and the founder of HeartMath.To learn more about Doc Childre’s commentary on the role of the heart in the planetary shift occurring, visit
  • https://www.heartmath.org/about-us/team/founder-and-executivesHEART-BASED LIVING PDF HEART MASTERY
    /

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content