login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Heart, Soul and Vortex {Co-Creating Life} {page 1b}

17688c60591582bb237fb2211bb7887c--most-beautiful-words-poetry-pic.jpg

page 1

•  long intro post (:

I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today!

BEING YOUR HEART Every thought feeds the emotion. Our body dumps stress molecules into our bloodstream. Our breathing changes to support the emotion. Our posture adapts to express the emotion. And we are not there. We do not exist in those moments. Only the emotion does.

When we notice one of these destructive emotions get triggered in us and begin gathering steam, a short window of choice opens up. If we ignore it, if we fail to choose, the default option has us falling headlong into the emotional storm, be it mild or severe.

But that window of choice presents another possibility: we have a chance to change our attitude toward the situation. Sometimes that’s all it takes. We simply say to ourselves “I’m not going with this now,” and it stops. But more often that kind of direct confrontation with our inner state does not work, because a real change of attitude requires forgiveness, tolerance, letting go, courage, fortitude, acceptance, or love to read lesson in its entirety Copyright © 2001 2014 Joseph Naft.
All rights reserved.

flowerschangingcolours.gif889705389f7937460d0e6cf457146db7.jpg

1-rumi-within.jpgInspiredLivingSecrets.png

acd89c66f3771c3d46224be24b52190e.jpg

love this:

I just  posted this next one elsewhere today and really like it....

act-upon-choicesof-deepest-faith.jpg

31f2e9e980ee13cf102a5ed3826322be--focus-on-your-own-shit-tunnel-vision-quotes.jpg

Heart and Vortex {Creating Life} {page 1b}

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRexd1XY74L_uA6Pjdi7V-LfOZkTv5roHPn4C0uWGrku0bLDwr

Bmindful is the same in many ways since its beginnings....

Though 1 awesome change has been the creation of easy to post images

It has become our creative way to speak to ourselves and respond to our environment... which in essence is speaking to ourselves

and of course to connect with those who may  resonate with what we share

[....as always a place to respond... to one another ...it is still an awesome forum] (:

(CONNECTING WITH OTHERS IS VITAL TOO!!!)This Made Me Think  -contributed by Flowergirl the other day

RELATED LINKS COMING SOON

raw

We are an affirmation community, so it is most likely a given that our 1st language is Affirmations. 

I am deeply committed to my Truth, seeing it, living it and enjoying! I love how my joy feels today.

Affirmations+for+the+Solar+Plexus+Chakra11.png

somehow related threads in process

Just What I Was Needing/2017

Flexibility, Freedom & Fun Affirmations/2017

SACRED PRODUCTIVITY QUOTES & AFFIRMATIONS/2017

PAGE 1-FLOWING WITH AFFIRMATIONS/2017

HOW DO YOU USE AFFIRMATIONS?/2008 HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU READ AFFIRMATIONS?/2012

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq8z2l3Pka2UY6ecpru213a9xGLuYsMf2UVbV-zF3YDoOfOXGN

acbddf970bb8944f0e220d15b2b6f617--wisdom-sayings-mindfulness-quotes.jpg

I had one thread which precedes this with the similar title...Create Your Life In Vortex pg 1/

so this is my beginning with this particular thread 'series' of  loving resonating things all over the place...

(though I imagine  this whole community -who shares -contributes  what  resonates  with themselves ) loltongue-out

Always feel free to join in, no matter how many posts you see from me lol