login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

We are all connected

I am writing this post to you on a realization that took place recently. For years it has been clear to me that our presence in each others lives causes a telepathic or psychic connection. Some of these connections are profound.

Recently all the anger I have had towards my sister and the ex boyfriend caused something extraordinary to happen. It is clear to me that we have guardians, angels or members who have passed on send messages to us in one form or another to help us.

When these challenges came up for me I prayed to God, my mother, my father and my ex-sister in law to help me then went to sleep.

I called my cousin to talk to her about what I was feeling and before I could say anything she said loudly, “Mary I dreamt your mother last night and she said she had a message for you!” She was so excited then asked what’s going on with you? I said, “tell me your dream about my mama” Well she said, “she was sending me a message. Her message was that I was to stay away from my ex and she named him and for me not to be mad! Find new friends and go to new places. That everything would turn out alright not to worry!” Someone is coming into my life but my cousin couldn’t remember the name.

When I told my cousin what was happening she kept completely quiet. It seemed to scare her. These things have happened to me before and oddly enough with my ex boyfriend. He didn’t believe me and I proved it by holding a card in my hand and stood quiet and thought of the number in my hand. When I asked what number he thought I had he said the number 6. Which I was holding a 6 of clubs. He stood there shocked. It is not a coincedence or an evil thing we all have those capabilities. We affect everythinig around us without ever knowing it.

DREAM JOURNALS are very very important they are answers to solutions we need and our loved ones or special saints or people send us messages from beyond. This is happening more because of all the problems that are happening now in the world and so many are praying, meditating and doing good things as well to change our lives for the better. May each one of us affect only good for the betterment of mankind.

Peace and blessings,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content