login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★thoughts about discussion threads-like... lets start some(:

thread still being created

Anyone who has ever created something that truly agrees with their heart and moving forward ... will tell you... this site is magical and what you share ... you reinforce for yourself and always somewhere... someone gets some positive reinforcement for their lives

Reminder- we want you to createraw

What do you love ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvrBZhtMXZzco-0i7rFGND5BqUcL5Y7qpvUkiEd-u0URww_bC0

& create a discussion thread

thread last edited 11:07AM EST 11-01-17

Blessed harmony is the true heart of community.

raw

Sharing helps you and others: ⇒related article How To Retain What You’ve Learned by SEAN D’SOUZA read more

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    learners retain approximately:
    90% of what they learn when they teach someone else/use immediately.
    75% of what they learn when they practice what they learned.
    50% of what they learn when engaged in a group discussion.
    30% of what they learn when they see a demonstration.
    20% of what they learn from audio-visual.
    10% of what they learn when they’ve learned from reading.
    5% of what they learn when they’ve learned from lecture.

So why do you retain 90% when you teach someone else or when you implement it immediately? read more

discussion_share.png

just woke up, created this before breakfast.... pls excuse the typos and possible lack of flowtongue-out

thread still being created... though you may view as is(:

I woke up with something that has been on my mind for awhile....I am writing to ask members- those who currently share on the forum, brand new members who are very new... to start a DISCUSSION thread.laughing

Its so wonderful to be sharing what we love again around here again... though ... would love to hear about what you are learning and what inspires you...that we can share on the site in the form of a discussion .... so many possibilities

The creator of Bmindful Lee, brought discussions to Bmindful in 2007. Before that (2005-2007) we were strictly and wonderfully affirmations only.

Lee wrote this in 2007 when we moved here:

I am about to introduce ‘discussions’ to bmindful.

The bmindful discussions are provocative statements, questions or short stories written with the intention of getting the entire bmindful community involved in a topic specific discussion.

There will never be a right or wrong opinion, and everyones comments are equally valuable. The purpose of the discussions is understand as well as be understood, we’ll learn new ways of looking at things, and all come away better people.

Most of us  derived  pleasure from just logging on(: 

What is a DISCUSSION thread? 

Choose a topic that is near and dear to you...

& /or something that you simple wonder about and would care to hear from other members regarding the creation of the life you love.

So many topics would fit the bill. We have very few restrictions around here.... And very few 'how to's (:

We just ask you refrain from selling things, posts with profanity and/or prejudicial slander.... slander toward one another is a definite No. And we  ask that you are inclusive to all who post on your thread. 

For awhile I created a thread around someone obviously selling something lol. I got tired of saying we don't do that here(: 

I've been around blatant  stuff, and found a way to enjoy.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUgrNQi_wNpn4SSvBY9LwhKnmFEK5Jcpz2VZ9zvGrz9UWz9ObKTA

ff2d457473be7fa86e5247821870e347.jpg

Now I'll just keep it simple and ask... lets start some discussion threads.

743e8e8b9a3ad0fab1dc5c506e92b938--creative-inspiration-quotes-inspirational-quotes-creativity.jpg

bed741f6a25f920203c7324176d314bd--quotes-about-empathy-quotes-about-happiness.jpg

Do you have to be friends with all members you are kind to?

Heck no! Though being kind to all members who are your friends or not is a good idea. And the benefits of that can best be seen not only to those you actually respond to... though for you too.

Bmindful is an Appreciation community.

stock-photo-receive-word-cloud-on-a-white-background-699589267.jpgloveismessage.png

Not everyone will like one another, though I believe I can say all love you without blinking an eye.

16099498aa16cf6b7c808be33be13602--appreciate-quotes-i-appreciate-you.jpg5111268532de2bb86027e7827e39e118--you-matter-remember-this.jpge1e56edc301393bae9c5825761da24cb--snoopy-peanuts-peanuts-cartoon.jpg209186618d0225c5522de3342193795a--journal-art-lori.jpg

This is 1 reason why the good energy has remained so strong over the years. All felt at ease being themselves and sharing with all. 

For those of you are new to Bmindful, you may wonder why are there so many threads created by me? 1  of a few reasons ... I receive so much from creating on this site.

Another reason: we had a lapse of posting when Bmindful was owner-less

Many threads from others are missing or defaced due to some negativity that existed around here for more than a few years.... real hurtful kind of stuff... 

Though....the mishaps around here were gifts too...

They brought out passion (even more) for this site.

So, don't think you have nothing to give of value because here on Bmindful we prosper from it all.

Here is an example that some may not have thought about....

Contrast....is another form of reinforcement/inspiration.  This is when 1 member creates from a place that doesn't resonate with you..-you learn more about what matters to you.

We have had members who created some of this contrast, and it went too far, and let me tell ya.. inspiration was incredible back then lol.

This occurred when we were in between owners, and no moderator could ask for self correction. 

So yes Bmindful is known for its positivity and of course AFFIRMATIONS.... 

And it is also remembered for its discussions on the forum.

Not everything focused on affirmations and the Laws of The Universe...although we had beautiful discussions that did. 

At this time the only wonderful discussion threads we have are:

1. ones that were created some time ago that get very little focus today...which are still open(:
  2. Happiness Meetings... which never close
  3. Occasional Workshops ...which never close
  4. and of course Series threads created by Nancee and iZ. 

This is why Happiness Mtgs. Workshops and Series threads were created.

To be a forum with 1 another.

Challenges of the past:  threads a  member created (both helpful and ...not so much) all contributions left when they did.

I wasn't just inspired from the contrast... there were some awesome pieces of information

Though unfortunately were intertwined with things that became hurtful, or non-inclusive (read-only threads... or disrespectful when visiting their creation) 

That is done! And much good came from it.

We know what we want and we can create it!

Many threads are simply gone due to the behaviors that existed when we were in between owners.

Well that is a thing of the past. Create away now(:

I love this place like many of you do!!!

We want everyone to enjoy. Our forum is beautifully joyfully unique. And if we don't share your enthusiasm for something that works for you-share it on someone else's forum, and come back and create the huge level of possibilities you can easily post on Bmindful.

Or just share with yourself.... Down the road some one may join in(:

Many read Bmindful...who do not join the community... or create on the forum....

cfee47767a232e3edd2d7d4ba459a134--quotes-on-being-original-being-copied-quotes.jpg

I was speaking to a member last night... and I  said I share a lot... I share the depth of my heart, though I rarely share in depth. That's me(: Feel free to share as you like ... just be you(:

For example just yesterday I wrote on a thread:

I had a beautifully harmonious day and attributing it to a wonderful answered prayer and affirmation-manifesting

I didn't detail my day.... Though sometimes I do... Its just about expressing what your heart is saying... in the way that unwraps the present of living in the present(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content