login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Speaking /Sharing

Bmindful has become a wonderful bunch of pictures and quotes. Personally I am not sure how I could've done that ol' momentum thing without google. Just the perfect pic and quote for everything.

I was missing a place to share... So I thought...why miss... Just do it(:

9-7-17

... funny not many words are coming to mind. Much emotion though. I have come a long way from what seems like only yesterday & today. 

I finally had a good cleansing cry... about the barrage of weather reports in my area, and others. 

Last night... I came to terms with life (again) and realized how precious it all is.

I have such appreciation and gratitude for everyone...Everyone.

My focus is very limited... on this moment and this moment only, as we often taut thats how it 'should' be...

• ~

I have always communicated community is what ‘did’ it … around here... Though community is whoever is here enjoying the way they enjoy… I personally love interaction… Though believing who we are all meant to interact with… is the joy of allowing. I let go of Bmindful as the community we were for the joy and energy we are allowing in.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I am filled with such gratitude, joy, peace and love for everyone and everything throughout the Universe feeling so amazingly Blessed so much so at times I imagine I am  light bulb radiating the  Love that dwells within me sharing freely with everybody.

In response to Nancee1953's post:

I was so tempted to google a light-bulb radiating love... lol... (though seriously, I was)

Thanks for joining in...  I love how you radiate that love... It is such an uplifter...whether one is in that place or not when you are giving to all of us...  

truly admire that quality. 

Grateful for this glorious moment in time, reflecting on the NOW and sending waves of positive energy, tranquility and hope into the Universe, just wanting everyone to feel the love, joy, hope, peace and acceptance.

Image result for this magnificent moment

Feeling the joy of Life in this very moment....

in response to Nancee1953's post

Now that's my kind of image! 

Bmindful community is so awesome-the pearls both written and created with pics have been training my brain and working with my heart.

Thank you !

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content