login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Positive Healing Energy for anyone.

After many years of research, as an artist, I have created Tesla Coils that generate very positive energies for anyone.  Here is what my friends tell me:

"Within minutes of applying the Tesla Coils over his frozen shoulder, he (husband) could immediately lift it. And then his thumbs....Are now totally flexible too. It has already helped my back pain in the few minutes I've had it." Carolyn H

"Been a few days for me and in, feel no pain from old weight lifting injuries. I feel lots of energy. Sleeping well. Thanks!" - Mike M.

Some call it "Plasma" and others say it's Ormus, Zero Point Energy, all the same. It is in sunlight, large bodies of water...

10 years of testing... take a look at the plant that grew 5 times bigger in 30 days of identical cuttings, and that was 10 years ago... the first time I knew I had it. See photo and what my friends are saying here: https://trueankh.blogspot.com/

I have an energy device that really works. I am an artist, not a company. I cannot make large quantities. I have combined the Egyptian Ankh with Tesla coils. It takes 2 weeks to get it working.

All my friends are telling me it helps pain in minutes, and they are not tired at the end of the day.

Another welcome  to Bmindful Community Muzician!

409985ca3eaef2579e87052d4e63a383.gif

Thank you so much for sharing your innovative healing device with Bmindful!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIyfkNoeJ4y6COv2NoRsdsTOr8Sk5XpWRjXZDMi7-cYe4CSjIQRCmXcUk

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content