login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Good read

What book or books are you reading and enjoying at the moment? And what are your all time favorite book and author?

Hi!Yes I know what you mean on not having enough time to read.It’s like a saying,“Too many books too little time.” I enjoy reading so much I have a bunch of books and magazines always by my night table and all around my home.I also do the audio books alot etc…Right now I am reading a book by Joyce Meyer.It’s call “Beauty For Ashes“It deals with the emotional pain of abuse.Be it physical,mental,emotional,etc..The Author having gone thur these outlines major truths that brought her healing in her life and describes how other victims of abuse can also experience God’s healing in their lives.Very informative!You can requested it at your public library.She has many good postive books on so many topics and she is very frank and to the point but in a very positive and caring way.She can be seen on tv and also on youtube.And she explain everything in a way that you understand and she has a great sence of humor.I truly enjoy anything she writes etc…Be well and Blessings to all!P.S.Has anyone else read anything by this author?

Oh and I forgot to mention for anyone interested she also has a web site it’s @ www.Joycemeyerministries.org

Hi everyone :) xxx

I am in the moment of reading a book by Doreen Virtue called Losing Your Pounds Of Pain (Breaking The Link Between Abuse, Stress, and Overeating…

Im at the start of reading it and had to share it with you all as I wanted to help someone out there now…On the back of the book is this little write up…

“Quote Unquote” Doreen Virtue book will truely help you break the damaging connection between emotional pain and overeating!

As a result of many years of therapeutic work with hundreds of clients, Dr. Virtue came to understand how various degrees of physchological and physical abuse caused her clients to turn to food for comfort, security, and even self punishment. Although many were convinced that once they lost their excess weight, their weight would cease to exist, just the opposite was actually true: First they had to lose their pain, then their weight would normalize.

I do hope this is of use to someone…Kindest regards Denise xxx

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content