login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Beyond The Illusion Of Time/YOUniversal-Paradise Of Abundance

BEYOND THE ILLUSION OF TIME
The Eternal Reality Awaits Us

Image may contain: ocean, sky, text, nature and outdoor

THERE iZ ONLY NOW. SO iT TRULY iZ NOW OR NEVER!

When you dive deeper beyond the surface illusions of your sensory perception and childhood programming you begin to tap into the invisible reality that iz covered up by these illusions that no longer serve you.

When you finally begin to innerstand, your innerstanding gives you an overstanding of reality and you are no longer are enslaved to a limited understanding. You gain power over your experience to create the life you desire. You came here to express yourself as an infinite powerful CREATOR, not settle for being a powerless finite REACTOR.

Now iz the reality. You already are everything you could ever desire to be. You already have everything you could ever desire having. You are experiencing everything you could ever desire to experience.

There are no events. Just one infinite process. There are no days and nights, these are just illusions of your perception. Think deeper, reflect inwardly on what these illusions truly are. These things that appear to be outside of you are pointing you back to reality that iz within you. What iz daylight? What iz night? Iz the sun not in reality ALWAYS shining upon the earth at all times of the day and night? It's just your perspective that makes it appear that the sun iz not currently shining upon the position of where you believe yourself to be upon the planet in what you believe iz "night." The sun does not ever truly set or rise upon the earth. The earth iz spinning around the sun and your limited perception iz that the sun rises and the sun sets.

You can choose to believe your limited perception of reality and still live a fantastic life but there's far more to reality than your mind can ever perceive. Yet you can stretch your perception and perceive far more about reality but the mind has it's limitations. Reality cannot be perceived because reality exists beyond the surface layer of the illusions which the mind creates because it cannot make sense of reality.

Yesterday and the future are illusions. Now iz the reality. There iz no yesterday, there iz no today, and there iz no tomorrow. It's all occurring right now. When you contemplate this eternal truth then your awareness will expand and the illusion and your limited perception will dissolve and you will begin to realize just how much more powerful you have allowed yourself to believe you are and what reality has been offering us all along. The world doesn't know itself, the world "out there" iz your very own subconscious projection which you are unconsciously expressing. It's all meant to be internalized to realizing more of who you truly are not so that you may become more conscious of who you truly are.

Affirmations:

I have everything I need, right now, to achieve everything I want.

I see right through appearances and illusions and know that abundance is all mine.

I am easily, openly and freely accepting abundance, now!

I see beyond the curtain of illusion to the true light of being.

I am pure joy; everything else is illusion.

Illness is an illusion that contrasts the true reality of well being that exists eternally. Illness illuminates the true reality of our infinite well being.

In this infinite universe, age is an illusion. There is only now

Prosperity, prosperity, prosperity. Prosperity is a reality. I release all limiting beliefs in the illusion of lack as it no longer serves me and has blocked my infinite abundance in prosperity which now I give permission to flow through me freely.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

TiME iZ An ILLUSiON, NOW iZ THE ONLY REALiTY!

Image result for time is an illusion

Time iz an illusion that borrows it's appearance of existing entirely from the ever eternal present moment. It's always now and it's never not now. All you have ever experienced iz the Now.

Time can be a useful illusion when used as "clock time" rather than using time psychologically which most people tend to use psychological time and they are unconsciously creating pain and suffering for themselves. I highly recommend reading Eckhart Tolle's book "The Power Of Now" to get a better innerstanding of the difference of using clock time opposed to using pyschological time.

When we focus more on being consciously present, instead of spending most of our time fighting or racing the clock and getting lost in thoughts of comparing the past or future to being better than the present moment, we begin to awaken to the truth that there iz never a better moment than whatever we are experiencing right now. Now iz all we ever have. Even our memories of the past and our dreams of the future are accessed through the present moment. The Now iz our greatest gift and it's no coincidence we call it the present.

Janis Joplin once said, "There is no yesterday and no tomorrow, it's all the same day." She also said more pointedly, "Tomorrow never happens. It’s all the same fucking day, man." Hopefully you do not take offense to anything little alone words as they do not have power over you unless you give them such power to make yourself a victim of them. Janis was not one who was scared to speak her mind.

She was indeed a visionary. Janis knew time doesn't actually exist, but that the illusion of all days are actually just one infinite eternal unfolding day. We must internally contemplate the things the teaches us as being real for us to see beyond the illusions and tap into reality.

Time iz a mental construct, an egoic illusion, a limiting misperception of reality. Now iz what iz real and without the Now there could be no illusory concept of time at all.

Janis was spot on. She questioned the labels we place on everything that creates illusory separations that don't actually exist and blind us and limit us from seeing reality.

In reality there's no day or night in outer space, just an appearance of day and nights unfolding from a limited perspective of being upon the earth. There's no sky above us that's blue or black. There's no sky at all to be accurate. What appears to be a sky above iz an expanse that encircles the entire planet and it iz sunlight filtering in through the atmosphere as the earth spins around to face toward the sun that gives it an appearance of day light and blue sky above us. That's what our sensory perception tells us iz real but it isn't real at all. It's a limited interpretation of reality. Where our body appears to be positioned upon the earth and facing away from the sun we perceive the appearance of night. Depending where we are positioned upon the planet determines what we are perceiving as being day or night, but these are merely optical illusions.

We even have a much better understanding of these illusions in science and ancient philosophy right now but the majority of people on the planet still regard these illusions as being "reality." They speak in terms of these being facts. Tell someone there iz no sky and they may very well tell you that you crazy, or ask you how can you deny what they can see with their very own two eyes? They may even agree with you that there iz no sky but will then reason with you that you know what they mean and that you are being overly technical and depending on what you are discussing together you just may be arguing semantics. Illusions still have their purpose to serve us. Illusions still hold value for us while they can also limit us.

The majority of people accept these limited concepts as being real and even go so far as to delude themselves that these mental constructs as being our only reality. They are not reality at all but what iz underneath them, assisting their appearances of existing iz what iz real. These illusions are acting as signs pointing us back to reality, calling us to go deeper beyond the surface layer of the forms that seem so real to our sensory perception.

Just like how we so often speak of sun rises and sunsets but the sun isn't doing either. A beautiful illusion indeed but that's not what iz actually occurring. If during the night we say the sun iz not currently shining on us most may agree that iz a true statement but this iz not at all an accurate statement as the sun iz absolutely shining upon the earth at all times. From our current position on the planet this gives us a different perspective to view our physical reality from. Yet still the physical universe iz an illusion in itself but when we are going deeper in our contemplation it all points us back to a deeper innerstanding of what iz truly real.

Life indeed iz one big day. There will never be a tomorrow and there was never a yesterday. It's all occurring in one eternal present moment called Now. That's reality. Eternity iz real, time iz the illusion.

Now when we factor in that we create our own realities based on what we choose to believe and that truth iz not dependent upon facts but on the intensity of the imagination then we will finally begin to realize something that blows our limited interpreting minds but we it's with our hearts that we know the truth. The vast majority of our beliefs of the world "out there" are based on misperceptions.

Now what I about to propose to you may be hard for some of you to accept and please understand I am not asking you to agree with me here. I am only asking you to internalize this with heartfelt contemplation, be open-minded enough to not so quickly reject it or accept it as being true but instead take your time merely contemplating it. Let your inner being reveal the truth to you.

Consider that our current perceptions and beliefs are extremely limited and because of these limited beliefs and misunderstanding we are creating these experiences that appear to be our inescapable reality. The beliefs that we are born, that we grow old, that we get sick and that we die may be the very thing that creates that as being our experience but iz just a surface layer illusion of what iz actually transpiring. And if we open ourselves up to questioning and changing those beliefs we open up a whole new reality to ourselves.

Who will dare to question those beliefs? Who will dare contemplate that we can right here and now live for however long as we so choose in a state of complete well being and joy? How many of you are willing to consider that this iz our reality right now and our egoic perceptions of the world, iz telling quite the opposite story, and we are only reacting to our perceptions instead of looking beyond the illusions to seeing our true reality? This would require releasing our judgments of what we have mentally conditioned ourselves to believe for a very long time. One generation to the next handing down beliefs that deny our reality with an illusion of reality.

Affirmation:

I see through the illusion of ego in myself and others.

The physical body is illusion. My soul / spirit can change this illusion at will, instantaneously.

Fear is belief in lack which I release these egoic illusions that resist the truth. I know that fear blocks the infinite unconditional love and grace of God. I release all egoic illusions now and accept my eternal and infinite reality with an open heart.

I am so happy and grateful now to know that the grace of God has always been unconditional and that the divine truth is that we could never do anything to lose it other than hold illusory beliefs that we could ever undo the perfect work of God.

The illusion of limitation has now faded and been removed. I see limitations instantly and automatically vanish now.

Life will be an amazing journey full of joy and God's grace

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

THE WORLD SAYS, "TiME iS LiFE'S CURRENCY."

Related image

It's actually quite the opposite. Life iz not bound to time, time iz dependent upon life. In all reality, it iz life that iz time's currency. Without life, life being the energetic force of the universe, time would serve no purpose at all.

Nothing in nature respects time except those who created the illusory mental construct of it which then act as if they are bound to their creation and their creation seemingly outlives them. We like to believe that time goes on forever but that we don't. We are in love with all the egoic illusions, our mental perceptions which are all created by the ego. The ego being our false self, a personfication of our own unconsciousness, but the ego loves death and hates life. It's in love with it's own perceptions and clings to them as being it's only reality denying anything that it cannot perceive which reality iz invisible to our sensory perception. Our senses, limited as they are, only interact with the visible world, the illusions that reality forms, supports, and assists all that has a form but underneath all the forms iz where reality can be seen without our physical eyes. What can see it? Our "First Eye" which the so called phyiscal world backwardly refers to it as being our "Third Eye." It's a reversed polarized perception which blinds us and limits from seeing reality.

We believe we are dependent on time and that we owe our very existence to it. We even limit our existence by our believing in our so called date of birth which we celebrate year after year and believe we are aging and our beliefs are backed by evidence of our aging. But the Law of Attraction reveals that whatever we believe will always produce evidence as being true. Let's contemplate this whole birthday thing a bit more shall we? Does the day of our birth accurately reflect the age of the body? Not at all. We calculate "our age" beginning from the day we are born. But are we not actually alive in the womb of our mothers? Of course we are. Our brains are already beating our hearts and regulating our body's internal system before birth. The ego iz so arrogant it denies that we are not alive until we are born and we can see this hotly contested in the pro-life and pro-choice debate that rages on today. An egoic distraction that has people focused on the illusion but giving little no thought of what iz beyond our limited perception of reality. We are distracted by our judgments. We think life has a beginning and ending and that birth and death have power over life instead of life giving power to the illusion of life and death.

Our beliefs in that our time iz up in the day we die iz why we experience it the way that we do. Our age has nothing at all to do with "death" because neither age nor death exists as we tend to think they do. "Birth" and "death" are two more limiting concepts we think we all understand so well to explain our collective reality but we have a very extremely limited grasp of what iz truly occurring in this eternal process that has no beginning nor end. We only age because we believe we must and so that becomes our experience. We divide this eternal process up into more illusions that we call "events" giving them beginnings and endings but the process isn't at all respecting of time as being a reality because time borrows it's appearance of existing from the very thing it covers up....

Eternal life.

Affirmations:

I align my soul with divine will and justice serves me throughout both time and eternity.

I am whole and healed forever

I am the NOW. I am the eternal presence & I am infinitely one with all that is.

Love is eternal and ever-lasting.

I bask in the awe of eternal splendor.

I bask in the awesome glory of the eternal Christ!

I take pleasure in the blessed perfection of the ever present, eternal living moment.

Eternal blessing meets me at the crossing to infinite awareness.

I follow my own heart's true, blessed eternal living wisdom.

I am eternally victorious.

My soul is eternal and my mind is free.

I trust the eternal wisdom within me.

I am excellant health. I am eternal youth.

My true self is grounded in the strength of eternal spirit.

I don't have any needs, now, always and eternally....my life is pure bliss and full of complete satisfaction beyond all imagination...YES!!!!!!!!

I believe in eternal life

I believe in the eternal flow of life

I allow and embrace the Grace of God.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017-07-19.jpg

If you are on Facebook please stop by and like my page as I do a lot of writing on there as well. 
Join iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram where you can find many more lists of power affirmations which iz where I originally posted this one and will be adding them to bmindful as well. 
Follow iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE on the Gram

After having posted this on Facebook which I did in two parts, half of it first on there before here then the other half afterwards as I try to draw people to this site as I would like more people to join the community and communicate here. This iz a wonderfully loving community and this site has many things to offer which Facebook does offer. 

Anyway here's one of 3 articles a new Facebook friend, Missy Conley, wrote and sent to me once she seen my posts. If you like having read what I have written you may very well like her articles on the same subject. It's really awesome to see the many similar revelations we learn internally on our own yet how they are so very much aligned. I will share the other articles momentarily as I want to read them but in my excitement I wanted to share the first one with you all now.

ETERNAL LIFE?

My apologies as I thought she had posted 3 articles but it was actually only two. Here's the second one: 

YOUR REALITY IS CREATED AROUND YOUR BELIEFS

Physicists Examine the Structure of Time: Reality Could be an Illusion & ‘Time’ Might Not Exist

TIME-759x500.jpg

Arjun Walia, Collective-Evolution
Waking Times Media

Time: it’s no doubt a confusing topic, and it gets even more confusing the more we try to unearth its secrets. Physicists have been examining the workings of time for decades, and the results published about it are mind-altering to contemplate, to say the least, and show that time might not exist as we think it does.

A new paper titled Time crystals from minimum time uncertainty” that was recently revised and re-published in The European Physical Journal marks just one example of the astonishing research being conducted on this subject. In it, the researchers have proposed that the shortest physically meaningful length of time might really be multiple orders of magnitude longer than Planck time. Planck time refers to the time required for light to travel, in a vacuum, which would be a distance of 1 Planck length. The unit is named after Max Planck, who was the first to propose the theory.

Nur Faisal from the University of Waterloo, one of the researchers involved in the study, told phys.org that it might be possible for the minimum time scale in the universe to actually be much larger than Planck time. He also said that this can be “directly tested experimentally.”

No experiment has ever come close to examining Planck time directly because it is so short. Nevertheless, as phys.org points out, there is a good amount of theoretical support for the existence of Planck time. Faisal explains: “In our paper, we have proposed that time is discrete in nature, and we have also suggested ways to experimentally test this proposal.”

So, how do they figure that time might be much larger than Planck time? They measured the rate of spontaneous emission of a hydrogen atom:

The modified quantum mechanical equation predicts a slightly different rate of spontaneous emission than that predicted by the unmodified equation, within a range of uncertainty. The proposed effects may also be observable in the decay rates of particles and of unstable nuclei.

The researchers also mention that their findings could change the basic equations of quantum mechanics, and would modify the very definition of time that’s understood today.

THE ILLUSION OF REALITY

According to the rules of quantum mechanics, our observations, and as some scientists like to call them, ‘factors associated with consciousness,’ influence the universe at the most fundamental levels. When physicists look at reality at the smallest scales, it becomes clear that an atom’s behaviour is dependant on the physicist’s observations.

“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.” – Max Planck

As per this experiment, researchers noted that our perception of time as something that is continuously flowing is just an illusion. Faizalexplains:

The physical universe is really like a movie/motion picture, in which a series of still images shown on a screen creates the illusion of moving images. Thus, if this view is taken seriously, then our conscious precipitation of physical reality based on continuous motion becomes an illusion produced by a discrete underlying mathematical structure. This proposal makes reality platonic in nature. However, unlike other theories of platonic idealism, our proposal can be experimentally tested and not just be argued for philosophically.

Faizal is referring to Plato’s idea that true reality exists independent of our senses. Perhaps the true makeup of what we perceive to be reality is beyond our ability to perceive?

THE  DELAYED CHOICE/QUANTUM ERASER EXPERIMENT

The delayed choice experiment illustrates how what happens in the present can change what happens(ed) in the past. It also shows how time can go backwards, how cause and effect can be reverted, and how the future caused the past.

To understand the delayed choice experiment, you have to understand the quantum double slit experiment, which is used to show how factors associated with consciousness create different behaviours in an atom, as mentioned earlier.

In this experiment, tiny bits of matter (photons, electrons, or any atomic-sized object) are shot towards a screen that has two slits in it. On the other side of the screen, a high tech video camera records where each photon lands. When scientists close one slit, the camera will show us an expected pattern, as seen in the video below. But when both slits are opened, an “interference pattern” emerges – they begin to act like waves. This doesn’t mean that atomic objects are observed as a wave (even though it recently has been observed as a wave), but rather that each photon individually goes through both slits at the same time and interferes with itself, but it also goes through one slit, and it goes through the other. Furthermore, it goes through neither of them. The single piece of matter becomes a “wave” of potentials, expressing itself in the form of multiple possibilities, and this is why we get the interference pattern.

How can a single piece of matter exist and express itself in multiple states, without any physical properties, until it is “measured” or “observed”? Furthermore, how does it choose which path, out of multiple possibilities, it will take?

Then, when an “observer” decides to measure and look at which slit the piece of matter goes through, the “wave” of potential paths collapses into one single path. The particle goes from becoming, again, a “wave” of potentials into one particle taking a single route. It’s as if the particle knows it’s being watched. The observer has some sort of effect on the behaviour of the particle.

Multiple experiments have found that factors associated with consciousness “significantly” correlated in predicted ways with perturbations in the double slit interference pattern. (source)

You can view a visual demonstration/explanation of the double slit experiment here.

This quantum uncertainty is defined as the ability, “according to the quantum mechanic laws that govern subatomic affairs, of a particle like an electron to exist in a murky state of possibility — to be anywhere, everywhere or nowhere at all — until clicked into substantiality by a laboratory detector or an eyeball.” (New York Times)

According to physicist Andrew Truscott, lead researcher from a studypublished by the Australian National University, the experiment suggests that “reality does not exist unless we are looking at it.” It suggests that we are living in a holographic-type of universe. (source)

NOW….

So, how is all of this information relevant to the concept of time? Just as the double slit experiment illustrates how factors associated with consciousness collapse the quantum wave function (a piece of matter existing in multiple potential states) into a single piece of matter with defined physical properties (no longer a wave, all those potential states collapsed into one), the delayed choice experiment illustrates how what happens in the present can change what happens(ed) in the past. It also shows how time can go backwards, how cause and effect can be reversed, and how the future caused the past.

Like the quantum double slit experiment, the delayed choice/quantum eraser has been demonstrated and repeated time and time again. For example, Physicists at The Australian National University (ANU) have conducted John Wheeler’s delayed-choice thought experiment; their findings were recently published in the journal Nature Physics. (source)

In 2007 (Science 315, 966, 2007), scientists in France shot photons into an apparatus and showed that their actions could retroactively change something which had already happened. Asher Peres, a pioneer in quantum information theory, elaborates:

If we attempt to attribute an objective meaning to the quantum state of a single system, curious paradoxes appear: quantum effects mimic not only instantaneous action-at-a-distance, but also, as seen here, influence of future actions on past events, even after these events have been irrevocably recorded.  (source)(source)(source)

This idea was first brought to the forefront by John Wheeler in 1978, which is why I am going to end this article with his explanation of the delayed choice experiment. He believed that this experiment was best explained on a cosmic scale.

COSMIC SCALE EXPLANATION

He asks us to imagine a star emitting a photon billions of years ago, heading in the direction of planet Earth. In between, there is a galaxy. As a result of what’s known as “gravitational lensing,” the light will have to bend around the galaxy in order to reach Earth, so it has to take one of two paths: go left or go right. Billions of years later, if one decides to set up an apparatus to “catch” the photon, the resulting pattern would be (as explained above in the double slit experiment) an interference pattern. This demonstrates that the photon took one way, and it took the other way.

One could also choose to “peek” at the incoming photon, setting up a telescope on each side of the galaxy to determine which side the photon took to reach Earth. The very act of measuring or “watching” which way the photon comes in means it can only come in from one side. The pattern will no longer be an interference pattern representing multiple possiblities, but a single clump pattern showing “one” way.

What does this mean? It means how we choose to measure “now” affects what direction the photon took billions of years ago. Our choice in the present moment affected what had already happened in the past….

This makes absolutely no sense, which is a common problem when it comes to quantum physics. Regardless of our ability make sense of it, however, it is very real.

This experiment also suggests that quantum entanglement (which has also been verified; read more about that here) exists regardless of time — meaning two bits of matter can actually be entangled, again, in time.

Time, both as we measure it and understand it, doesn’t really exist.

ALAN WATTS - TIME IS NOT REAL, WE ALL LIVE IN ONE LONG DAY

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content