login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Mock titles and ideas

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

By using your heart as your compass, you can see more clearly which direction to go.5ffbaa3ef8af1e69e85a0b68c0475aca.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Knowing what you REALLY want to do..

One: Write your epitaph, as you would like it to read. What would you like your epitaph to be. Write beyond what currently seems possible. Write as if you could do anything humanly possible. Mine includes ‘he mastered life’ . He embodied peace, love and joy. He also positively impacted countless lives.

Then try to imagine how you might achieve this epitaph, in ways that are fulilling and meaningful to you, ways that might allow you to experience the most well-being, happiness, joy, love and peace of mind.

Another technique is to answer this question: What would you do if you knew you couldnt possibly fail? What would you do, if failure was IMPOSSIBLE? What would you attempt, if success was a CERTAINLY.?

Another question i ask myself is: What FEELING do i currently (right in this very moment) want to experience more of?

As has been said, the only POINT OF POWER any of us has is THE PRESENT MOMENT. All change is the result of how we are living this PRESENT MOMENT.

Ultimately, whatever we are after in life, we want it because we hope to experience some feeling, or more of some feeling, be it peace of mind, love, wellbeing, happiness, ect.

By becoming more conscious of how we feel MOMENT-to-MOMENT we can come to realise EXACTLYwhat we want to feel more of. This then, can help us to see various ways we can come to realise those feelings.

For example, if you find you want to experience more peace of mind, you could then ask yourself ‘what might i do, or plan to do’ Right now that will allow me to experience more peace of mind? The answer may include, meditate, forgive someone, work to raise your self image or fully accept yourself, go exercise, ect.

And, as you do what you can-to feel some more of some feeling that you want to experience more of-you are in essence aligning yourself more to all that is a part of your greater good, or the greater life experience you want to ultimately have.

Another technique i use is to answer the question: What would you do with your life, if you only had ONE YEAR TO LIVE.

Imagine that you somehow found out that you only had one year left to live. Imagine that your health would be fine, up to the last day, but then, one year from today you would die.

Would your routine change? Especially ask yourself, would your PRIORITIES change? Very often, life failure is due to the fact that people simply do not live their priorities.

If you KNEW your time and life were short, would you do things differently? Would you treat others differently? Would you spend your time differently? Answering these kind of questions helps me get more ‘on purpose’ And being ‘on purpose’ seems to reveal whatever it you really want to do with your life.

So, go somewhere you can be by yourself, with a little note-book, and write these questions and your answers. You’re likely to get at least a little clearer on what you really want to do.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content