login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Thoughts from the vortex chapter 5

Thoughts from the vortex chapter 4

Thoughts from the vortex chapter 3

Thoughts from the vortex chapter 2

Thoughts from the vortex chapter 1

I live a completely charmed life

Here's to me and you, and everyone else who wants to. Figuring out how to more and more appreciate and enjoy our lives, no matter what. And by doing so experience the essence of, and realise our power to manifest more of the experiential and physical equivalents of love, abundance, freedom, extraordinary well-being, and endless good things.laughing

Wisdom from Abraham

1c0fcf78ca9800248744fed771df80a5--choices-quotes-abraham-hicks-quotes.jpg

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

.If you were totally confident, what would you be doing with your time and your life?

If you were totally confident, how would you feel in each moment?

Do you think there is a correlation between your level of confidence and what you do have and don't have in your life, or what you will be able to get or not get?

And possibly the most important question. Can a person raise their level of confidence?

This can be a scary subject. Yes?

But the bright side of it is, confidence can be learned. Actually it's possibly more true to say, confidence can be uncovered. It seems (to me) if we feel we don't have it, it's just because we've managed to bury it under a pile of erroneous beliefs.

It's like a pile of gold we buried somewhere, and then forgot about it.

"I am a wonderful being. There is nothing that I cannot achieve. The world addresses itself to me, always in positive ways. Everything always works out magnificently for me. I live a charmed life. Things are supposed to and always do go well for me. Seas part for me. I have the resources of the universe at my disposal. I live in a enviroment where I am inspired to a new thought, and as soon as I give birth to it, things align in order to bring me the actualisation or the manifestation of it. I am an extension of source energy. I am God in a physical body, and I am good, and because i am good, good things come to me. And if I am sick it is temporary because it is natural that I am well. And if I am not abundant of things that are important to me, it is temporary because it is natural that I be more abundant. And there is nothing that I'm supposed to do, but all kinds of things that I want to do" (Abraham)

Can you imagine how your life might be, if you really took this in at an emotional level, and really agreed with it wholeheartedly?

Delightful!!

Inspiring guy

Have you ever thought I'm doing pretty good now? I'm feeling pretty good? I'm having quite a few good experiences? My life is going along pretty good? Heck, maybe I shouldn't rock the boat, maybe I should just settle into all the good I've got? I mean, even if it's not all that much, there are people starving all over the world? There are people a heck of a lot worse off than me? Maybe I should just be really grateful for what I've already got? Maybe me wanting more is just greed?

Well, maybe it is, or maybe it's not.

Maybe you wanting more, even though you've got it pretty darn good compared to so many others, is not a sign of greed.

Maybe, it's just a matter of you being guided to greater abundance and freedom, because that's how you will be able to experience more joy, appreciation and well-being, and also be able to do more for others.

What if you were really meant to have more abundance and more freedom, and more of your wishes and desires come true? What if this was what you were really born for? What if really it's a divine calling, and not just some form of greed?

Here's a concept I find helpful.

"All feelings are good"

What do I mean when I say "All feelings are good" ? I mean, all feelings are beneficial, delicious, enriching and empowering.

All feelings can even feel good (anger, shame, irritation, fear, ect, as well as bliss, joy, love, ect)

Resistance to feelings, is what makes some feel bad, even the 'good' feelings.

For example, if you're resistant to feeling love, love won't feel good to you. Maybe it will make you feel uncomfortable or uneasy or fearful.

It's the resistance to really experiencing whatever feeling that comes up in us, that is the thing to rid ourselves of. It's the resistance to experiencing whatever we're feeling, that inhibits us or blocks us from creating the life we want and are capable of creating.

Incredible stuff!

If I say to you "You are a fantastic human being" What is your reaction?

What do you feel? Do you feel yourself connect to these words? Do you feel acknowledgement within you? Do you feel agreement with this statement? Do you feel appreciation for these words? Or, do you feel resistance towards it?

If I say to you "You have incredible potential" What is your reaction?

What do you feel? Do you feel yourself connect to these words? Do you feel acknowledgement within you? Do you feel agreement with this statement? Do you feel appreciation for these words? Or, do you feel resistance towards it?

If I say "You deserve to be incredibly wealthy"

Or " You deserve to be wonderfully healthy and happy"

Or "You deserve an incredible life"

Or "you deserve wonderful, wonderful relationships and experiences"

What is your reaction?

What do you feel? Do you feel yourself connect to these words? Do you feel acknowledgement within you? Do you feel agreement with this statement? Do you feel appreciation for these words? Or, do you feel resistance?

To know where you're at, in any given moment, say these kind of things to yourself and notice how you feel. Try to notice if your feelings tell you, you are in agreement with these kind of thoughts, Or, if you are resisting them.

If you feel resistance, don't fret about it at all, just noticing is enough to lower your resistance. Just observe it with love, love will be enough to melt it away.

What do you think might happen in your life if you had no resistance?

maxresdefault.jpg

e989056d7dd8df04fde2d244e13736e1.jpg

giphy.gif

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content