login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Spirituality (Quotes, Affirmations & Comments)...1

♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥What is spirituality by Audrey Marlene[life coach]-: According to Webster’s dictionary spirituality means having the nature of spirit; affecting the soul; from or relating to God

Spirituality is an individual connection with a power greater than us. When we allow our minds to move beyond our everyday responsibilities, our struggles, and our worries to a place of peace and enlightenment, we begin to discover the magnificence within us

As we become more aware of our inner radiance, a transformation begins to take place in our lives. A feeling of tranquility and harmony occupies our core creating a more spiritual being. As we become more spiritual we will strive to do good, to be good, and to help others to achieve that goodness. This goodness within frees us from our fears, allowing us the ability to make positive changes in our lives

Spirituality allows you an abundance of courage to take on life and its challenges. It drives away fear and gives you the tenacity to make fearless, wholesome decisions in life. It supports your level of faith, which gives you more optimism for the future

It promotes improved physical and psychological health. Spirituality moves the mind and body into a restful, peaceful state where stress can be more readily released and positive energies can flow. It promotes stronger immune systems and minimal stress responses with normal activation of the sympathetic nervous system

As your life is transformed, you will feel more balanced, centered, happier, and more accomplished. More positive thinking will ensue. Your life will soar to heights you have never imagined ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

(by selfcare…)for me it was about mimicking some of the happiness from childhood…and then progressively finding out there was so much more to it…because avenues…seemed like they were opening up positively and did receive…but there was still something that seemed like the infamous 'more' in process. And then “1 day” (from various life lessons…and source(s)…. more and more…(hence the process) a spiritual-solution that directed energy… , ‘discerning motives & reconsidering paths/actions became easier to do……And with surrender & that energy …all of the outside things (people, places & things)…. received more than what was needed…and choices grew (a bigger playing field) ….and life started to feel fresh & new…more and more …each time eyes opened. ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

iphone666%20(14)-623x1108.jpg

Seek the good in everyone, and reveal it, bring it forth.

Breslov

539041d46b8a928d5075d4aa9a6565e5.jpg

•  Always remember: Joy is not merely incidental to your spiritual quest. It is vital. Rebbe Nachman Of Breslov

thread---★★ Spiritual Wellness|Soul Food Series 12th Edition

b473a95fae4c1fafa2ae490dde83720f--thanksgiving-facebook-covers.jpg

479138_ca58.jpg

10f638c2ca2a0fc02f01e1725a29f99d--for-life-quotes-images.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

238851-Spiritual-Life-Quote.png

229eae91dbcd9b337141a92216465c35.jpg

13-spiritual-quotes.jpg

5cc2ef8dab19135ffa152d145131b5e0.jpg

not+human+but+spiritual+beings.jpg

Blue%2Bdoor.jpg

426cfd3741cdd100d6df99c6b572f920.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

dd787742176d36befbae3b5ead7a2683.jpgaa832f925ef1a976a4a4e0f37669bd78.png

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content