login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Create Your Life IN THE VORTEX

★★Create Your Life IN THE VORTEXimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfjCz4I8uAVMmqoOf4FnpY4ERNgE8tbZUzdfCol_7GFxirGxgv

law-of-attraction-quote-1.jpg

Positive_Affirmation.pngintro being revised &  moved back soon.

Please feel free to continue posting

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

81e6eafeae930e89824a03b8fd5b931d.jpg

843cb22ce6faaabfbf0b417a7999683b.jpg

keep choosing it...:

Well we don't "have to" choose joy but it's certainly a great choice! I like choosing joy.

.:

The key to my happiness iz to keep the key in my own pocket and access my happiness whenever I feel it benefits me!

Joy can never be caught or achieved: Joy IS. Here's why: http://lonerwolf.com/types-of-rituals/:

How to be happy ...:

I have found that the greatest joy I could ever experience iz found in the present moment. I don't need a reason to be happy, I am joy itself. When I am conscious, opposed to being on autopilot, I know all I have to do iz make a decision to be happy and it's done. I am not going to be a slave to external circumstances but I will accept and learn from my current circumstances and then give cues to the external universe to create even greater moments for me by expressing and feeling gratitude for whatever iz. Everything iz always working out for me! Abe taught me that one. 

Oh tidings of comfort and joy - of the Lord is my strength.:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content