login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ Page 1.Just For Today: Self-Care Action/Feelings

I Am living a Divine plan

8d84386815a49cdda9c1a9d8a1ff1564.jpg

5b8711c585b568c08b0cae00d4d4f609.jpg

While reading Nancees  wonderful material/links on the definition  of Spiritual Wellness - I found another article I loved/needed for me too.

HEALTHY MIND PLATTER Seven daily essential mental activities to optimize brain matter and create well-being

It essentially discusses balance. 

Here is part 

“mental nutrients” that your brain and relationships need to function at their best. By engaging every day in each of these servings, you promote integration in your life and enable your brain to coordinate and balance its activities. These essential mental activities strengthen your brain's internal connections and your connections with other people and the world around you.

We're not suggesting specific amounts of time for this recipe for a healthy mind, as each individual is different, and our needs change over time too. The point is to become aware of the full spectrum of essential mental activities, and as with essential nutrients, make sure that at least every day we are bringing the right ingredients into our mental diet, even if for just a bit of time. Just as you wouldn't eat only pizza every day for days on end, we shouldn't just live on focus time alone with little time for sleep. The key is balancing the day with each of these essential mental activities. Mental wellness is all about reinforcing our connections with others and the world around us; and it is also about strengthening the connections within the brain itself.  When we vary the focus of attention with this spectrum of mental activities, we give the brain lots of opportunities to develop in different ways.

Balance, to me relates to Spiritual Wellness. Sometimes...I can be involved in several activities...feeling great..I'm thinking/feeling... though really needing to step back and just step back (:

I loved your thread Nancee, it created more of a  centering... on the area I love to be centered with.laughing

(I posted this on your thread too... enjoying your  material-very much)laughing

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content