login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★DAILY INTENTIONS

Today I intend

To experience joy, peace, and serenity all day long.

I LIVE A COMPLETELY CHARMED LIFE

Today I intend

To feel wonderful all day long.

Today I intend

To laugh a lot.

Today I intend

To be absolutely brilliant in all my undertakings.

Today I intend

To pour out love

Today I intend to :

experience

and

be

wonderful energy at my place of  work

“We are sun and moon, dear friend; we are sea and land. It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is: each the other’s opposite and complement.”
― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend:

That everything I require comes to me easily, effortlessly, flowingly....words, ideas, people, things, money, opportunities and more.

Today I intend:

to have another awesome empowering day! Thank you God! And it is so!

“We are sun and moon, dear friend; we are sea and land. It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is: each the other’s opposite and complement.”
― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend  to have my mind filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend

To release the old and no longer needed with love and blessings.

Today I intend:

To welcome the new with love and gratitude.

Today I intend:

To allow the day to continue its wonderful flow

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend:

To be overflowing with ideas, words, and inspiration.

Today I intend:

To smile at everyone I see.

Today I intend:

To easily see the love in all.

To be the love I Am.

To enjoy like there is no tomorrow

To actively love like I wrote the book

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend:

To experience more wonderful feelings, to feel more powerful, and more capable.

Today I intend:

To feel happier, more loved, more joy, more delight, more enthusiasm

Today I intend: To allow  what meets and exceeds all that  aligns with my spirit~  (Highest Good ~with ease, flow, and much joy within each moment of course) (: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMKvtavYgGUsEoe3_hBemBhM9D6I77OCt0ZwtYyVOCl4ZomJbyn4XooPSq

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend: to fully enjoy this day while effortlessly taking care of my  personal routines and family needs. 

I feel love in all areas of growth.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-Dt89IWjaQynj1cgTnSeeaGuHX-kLBo8bNqI0HyHuOJ3Wj-lf

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend:

To be kind, gentle and loving with myself

Today I intend:

To choose thoughts that make me happy.

Today I intend:

To feel wonderful, amazing, and fantastic all day.

Today I intend:

To recall (in depth) how blessed I Am.

To honor the blessings i have been given.

To share my joy by being joy. 

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend:

To look for things to appreciate

Today I intend:

To be me.

To create!

To enjoy!

To have fun.

To be around other appreciators! (and I believe somehow in some way we all are!)

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend:

To get feeling as good as I can all day long

Today I intend:

To find things that feel good, and linger there

Today I intend:

To share love with as many people as possible

Today (and everyday) I intend:

To be the creator of my own experience

Great one !

My intention is  claiming my own energy  for my unique  self/walk

....allowing in the present and for each day!laughingd1573bfe90173e95f8d117dabba0ba77.jpg

I intend to create this day joyfully  fulfilling what I have been needing -action wise for myself

I intend to create clarity and follow through  for myself, so I have more space for others.

― Hermann Hesse

Today I continue to allow clarity to emerge.

I AM feeling a joy in my energy which permeates all activities.

The activities I AM   engaging in are right on target for my life area desires.

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend:

To look for the best things around me where I am.

Today I intend:

To be grateful to be alive today, it is my joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day!

Today I intend:

To continue on with the positive flow and direction and loving the  magnificent inspired action.

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend

To experience love wherever I go. Loving people fill my day, and I find myself easily expressing love.

Today I intend:

To be flexible and flowing

Today I intend:

To be open to new and wonderful experiences

Today I intend:

To feel the beautiful miraculous joyous power in each brand new moment. 

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend:

To allow review and  revision for the foundation for my highest priority areas.

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend:

To get a lot done in my  highly inspired need-action areas  that I have been generating from my  heart for some time. 

I also intend to enjoy the lake near my home afterwards~relaxing and rejuvenating!

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend:

To free my spirit to allow the Good that is coming my way in all areas of value to me... in ways that only God/Source can do. This is going to be an awesome day!

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend:

To be fully rested, involved in a  powerfully harmoniously loving wonderful day!

― Hermann Hesse

Today I intend: to feel playful,  be outrageously productive, and absolutely amazingly inspired, and loving, and ... joyful ...all day at work. 

I Am content in my now & I Am looking forward to be and do during this powerfully wonderful today! 

(this may sound like a big list... though would love to encourage others to give it a try around here...powerful harmonious possibilities) .

Really!

― Hermann Hesse

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content