login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★DAILY INTENTIONS

Today I intend

To experience joy, peace, and serenity all day long.

I LIVE A COMPLETELY CHARMED LIFE

Today I intend

To feel wonderful all day long.

Today I intend

To laugh a lot.

Today I intend

To be absolutely brilliant in all my undertakings.

Today I intend

To pour out love

Today I intend to :

experience

and

be

wonderful energy at my place of  work

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

Today I intend:

That everything I require comes to me easily, effortlessly, flowingly....words, ideas, people, things, money, opportunities and more.

Today I intend:

to have another awesome empowering day! Thank you God! And it is so!

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

Today I intend  to have my mind filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.

Today I intend

To release the old and no longer needed with love and blessings.

Today I intend:

To welcome the new with love and gratitude.

Today I intend:

To allow the day to continue its wonderful flow

Today I intend:

To be overflowing with ideas, words, and inspiration.

Today I intend:

To smile at everyone I see.

Today I intend:

To easily see the love in all.

To be the love I Am.

To enjoy like there is no tomorrow

To actively love like I wrote the book

Today I intend:

To experience more wonderful feelings, to feel more powerful, and more capable.

Today I intend:

To feel happier, more loved, more joy, more delight, more enthusiasm

Today I intend: To allow  what meets and exceeds all that  aligns with my spirit~  (Highest Good ~with ease, flow, and much joy within each moment of course) (: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMKvtavYgGUsEoe3_hBemBhM9D6I77OCt0ZwtYyVOCl4ZomJbyn4XooPSq

Today I intend: to fully enjoy this day while effortlessly taking care of my  personal routines and family needs. 

I feel love in all areas of growth.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-Dt89IWjaQynj1cgTnSeeaGuHX-kLBo8bNqI0HyHuOJ3Wj-lf

Today I intend:

To be kind, gentle and loving with myself

Today I intend:

To choose thoughts that make me happy.

Today I intend:

To feel wonderful, amazing, and fantastic all day.

Today I intend:

To recall (in depth) how blessed I Am.

To honor the blessings i have been given.

To share my joy by being joy. 

Today I intend:

To look for things to appreciate

Today I intend:

To be me.

To create!

To enjoy!

To have fun.

To be around other appreciators! (and I believe somehow in some way we all are!)

Today I intend:

To get feeling as good as I can all day long

Today I intend:

To find things that feel good, and linger there

Today I intend:

To share love with as many people as possible

Today (and everyday) I intend:

To be the creator of my own experience

Great one !

My intention is  claiming my own energy  for my unique  self/walk

....allowing in the present and for each day!laughingd1573bfe90173e95f8d117dabba0ba77.jpg

I intend to create this day joyfully  fulfilling what I have been needing -action wise for myself

I intend to create clarity and follow through  for myself, so I have more space for others.

Today I continue to allow clarity to emerge.

I AM feeling a joy in my energy which permeates all activities.

The activities I AM   engaging in are right on target for my life area desires.

Today I intend:

To look for the best things around me where I am.

Today I intend:

To be grateful to be alive today, it is my joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day!

Today I intend:

To continue on with the positive flow and direction and loving the  magnificent inspired action.

Today I intend

To experience love wherever I go. Loving people fill my day, and I find myself easily expressing love.

Today I intend:

To be flexible and flowing

Today I intend:

To be open to new and wonderful experiences

Today I intend:

To feel the beautiful miraculous joyous power in each brand new moment. 

Today I intend:

To allow review and  revision for the foundation for my highest priority areas.

Today I intend:

To get a lot done in my  highly inspired need-action areas  that I have been generating from my  heart for some time. 

I also intend to enjoy the lake near my home afterwards~relaxing and rejuvenating!

Today I intend:

To free my spirit to allow the Good that is coming my way in all areas of value to me... in ways that only God/Source can do. This is going to be an awesome day!

Today I intend:

To be fully rested, involved in a  powerfully harmoniously loving wonderful day!

Today I intend: to feel playful,  be outrageously productive, and absolutely amazingly inspired, and loving, and ... joyful ...all day at work. 

I Am content in my now & I Am looking forward to be and do during this powerfully wonderful today! 

(this may sound like a big list... though would love to encourage others to give it a try around here...powerful harmonious possibilities) .

Really!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content