login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★ Spiritual Wellness|Soul Food Series 12th Edition

Your feelings, temperament and disposition  are a major indication of your "Spiritual Wellness".  When your thoughts, values and actions come together  like stars or planets high in the sky in perfect alignment, a state of harmony is achieved, fostering a sense of overall well being. Your spirit is in an optimum state.  Life itself is perceived as  an extraordinary  gift.  

The dawn of a new day is greeted with joyful anticipation.

Excitedly you embark on a once in a life time adventure  to experience, enjoy and savor the new day, a day that has never been seen before. Your joy is undeniable, you  exude  confidence,  enthusiasm, satisfaction and contentment in knowing you are inexplicitly one with the Universe.  Recognizing  you are  pure energy, projecting, vibrating, living, experiencing, being all that is "You".  You find sheer delight and appreciation for this marvelous journey.  Attracting amazing opportunities, unexpected meetings, events that magically seem to manifest, seamlessly fitting together like the pieces of a puzzle creating something magically  beautiful,  the very best you. Identifying, recognizing and knowing your purpose is joyfully fulfilling. Increased awareness enables you to is freely explore/develop your creativity to artfully use your  gifts and talents in a  magnificent way as you journey to  the very center of you.

​WHAT IS SPIRITUAL WELLNESS?

DEFINITION OF WELLNESS/DIMENSIONS OF SPIRITUAL WELLNESS

wellness.ucr.edu
Spiritual Wellness is a personal matter involving values and beliefs that provide a purpose in our lives. While different individuals may have different views of what ...

https://wellness.ucr.edu/spiritual_wellness.html

​ 

www.youtube.com
Mind Soothing.Spiritual Motivation Video To Listen

Kindly take a moment to view video belowlaughing

There is a profound sense of acceptance with knowing  you are a part of the flow of life that comprises the Universe. A sense of peace and feeling of serenity is achieved with recognizing you are exactly where you should be in this divine moment in time.  Through acceptance your appreciation of life is intensified as you   experience complete fulfillment and unbridled joy. 

http://www.loveorabove.com/blog/spiritual-wellness/

Open this link for a wonderful piece:What is Spiritual Wellness? Spiritual wellness plays a bigger role in your life than you may think. It refers to an understanding of your true nature – who you are ..
www.loveorabove.com

www.youtube.com
This meditation nurtures spiritual health by offering a healthy bite of pure thoughts and and exercise to increase soul power and concentration. Brought to you by ...

It is hard to put it into words the absolute joy that is felt as you become more in tune with your true purpose.

Showers-of-Blessing-666x500.jpg

6000cb4f7f33e4e4eeb6029b91237fa8.jpg

quotation-b-k-s-iyengar-mind-health-harmony-spirit-soul-meetville-quotes-9715.jpg

20130130-174755.jpg

c0103d3b225ad116005deb3b056f2f5d.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

health-quotes1.jpg

dbf07762c87681c91ac5941e81a6dead.jpg

Personal-Development45.jpg

0599c7d4b317be853831876588a8f768.jpg

aguaefecto.gif

Image result for spiritual wellness

Image result for spiritual wellness

Nancee53, I always look forward to the threads you create for the  Bmindful Series . They are valuable inspiration and reinforcement. You have a way of sharing your joy and information where I feel that I'm not reading... I'm simply experiencing something perfect for my spirit  to add to my day. Thank you for being you and sharing as you do! Actually, thank you for spreading the heart-provoking quotes all around our community

and somehow responding to ALL

-which is the major beautiful essence in a Bmindful Community Series!

Wow!

much love my friend, AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

While reading your wonderful material/links on the definition  of Spiritual Wellness - I found another article I loved/needed for me too.

HEALTHY MIND PLATTER 

LINK BROKEN FOR ARTICLE BELOW):

Seven daily essential mental activities to optimize brain matter and create well-being

It essentially discusses balance. 

Here is part 

“mental nutrients” that your brain and relationships need to function at their best. By engaging every day in each of these servings, you promote integration in your life and enable your brain to coordinate and balance its activities. These essential mental activities strengthen your brain's internal connections and your connections with other people and the world around you.

We're not suggesting specific amounts of time for this recipe for a healthy mind, as each individual is different, and our needs change over time too. The point is to become aware of the full spectrum of essential mental activities, and as with essential nutrients, make sure that at least every day we are bringing the right ingredients into our mental diet, even if for just a bit of time. Just as you wouldn't eat only pizza every day for days on end, we shouldn't just live on focus time alone with little time for sleep. The key is balancing the day with each of these essential mental activities. Mental wellness is all about reinforcing our connections with others and the world around us; and it is also about strengthening the connections within the brain itself.  When we vary the focus of attention with this spectrum of mental activities, we give the brain lots of opportunities to develop in different ways.

Balance, to me relates to Spiritual Wellness. Sometimes...I can be involved in several activities...feeling great..I'm thinking/feeling... though really needing to step back and just step back (:

I love your thread. It created more of a  centering... on the area I love to be centered with.laughing

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

•  ~~~~~~~~~~

…wonderful site featuring positivity/spirituality from religions of the world… It seems they’ve added even more(: home [if you haven’t seen this-hope you enjoy…if you have…check out their revisions] think you’ll all find a bit of something you may like(:

•  ~~~~~~~~~~

humor /12 in 12

001humor.jpg

⇒▶ The Blessings Path
A month of quotes about the blessing path, the spiritual practice of blessings, and blessing prayers.

"At heart, giving a blessing is really quite simple. We innately know how to do it, precisely because it comes from the heart, from a sense of caring and helpfulness. Every time you create safety and reassurance where before there was fear, you are giving a blessing. Every time you perform an act of kindness, providing money where there was poverty, shelter where there was vulnerability, food where there was hunger, love where there was loneliness, comfort and encouragement where there was despair and depression, you are being a blessing. There is no special technique other than having an open, generous heart and a loving, aware mind."David Spangler

12 in 12
Spirituality and Practice

⇒▶ Spiritual Energy Boosters

About site:
⇒▶ Quotes
"There are now more than 10,000 spiritual quotations  Quotes Database, collected mostly from contemporary spiritual books ...more will be posted in the months to come....

This multifaith and interspiritual website, founded by Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat, is devoted to resources for spiritual journeys. The site’s name reflects a basic understanding: spirituality and practice are the two places where all the world’s religions and spiritual paths come together. While respecting the differences among traditions, we celebrate what they share in common.

•  ~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"When we live our lives authentically, we discover our true place in the world for the first time." ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Spiritual

Wellness

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content