login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Welcoming New & Returning Members 2017

in process

cropped-JoyTidBits-header1.gif

• ~
      W•E•L•L: The four principles of a Welcoming Perspective:
      Welcome the good in everything.
      Enjoy doing whatever makes sense.
      Love and support everybody.
      Love yourself as you are.
    • ~
      Wonderful to have so many new members joining, returning members…and a flow of warmth and positivity is simply everywhere

Image result for welcome to  community everyone pic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbJucnC8WjV4y8EYJItQ8mV-cQoSYh5srfgHbw03LYqQ9ODYcK

★★BMINDFUL FORUM QUICK TIPS 

THREAD LINK ABOVE TO SEE HOW TO:

delete

edit

and link to posts

coollogo_com_15889410.gifAfter clicking on a thread (for example this one) you should see a small blue box on the right hand side (under the regular navigation) The box should say how many views and posts a thread has had, who the first and most recent posters are and there should also be an add to favorites link.

The add to favorites link is a small red heart with the link text ‘Add To Favorites’ – clicking on this link will add the thread to your favorite threads (you should get a confirmation message)

When a thread is in your favorites the little heart should turn gray, and the link text should read ‘Remove From Favorites’ – clicking this will remove it from your favorite threads, you should get another confirmation message.

To view your favorite threads, click on the ‘Favorite Threads’ link in the top box on the right hand side, the box that starts with ‘Hi [name]’ and is peachy in color.

Here’s an image so you know what to look for:
save to your favorites

• ~

Why Add AWP? a brand new area for:
Bmindful Updates, News and Questions
so hoping you  Add (AWP) AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities

Obviously, if you’ve been added and you do not reciprocate, it will still BE open… (and you are still a friend)

Add AWP as a friend to stay abreast of Bmindful news AND for ease(:

✉ MY APOLOGIES:

• ★ ✉ Hello Bmindful-new members & returning members!! I apologize for my lack of originality on member-profiles when welcoming friends to the site(: The site is growing so rapidly creating a joyous comment with new words would require I.. be a magician(:
      • ★ ✉ Please know all members coming aboard are enthusiastically appreciated.(Even if) you haven’t formally introduced yourselves , you are already loved around here! And the words of welcome expressed on your comment section are from the heart & are as fresh and new as you are! I also apologize for not creating a better area sooner for responses to your questions. Though… all of that is in the works too. many answers are getting the big reveal now… as we are undergoing even more revision to the site. So much has led up to the beauty that is coming your way. Bunique, the awesome owner of this site has been very focused on bringing you beautiful bmindful surprises(: (most recent are beautiful new features -making it breeze to add pictures, links and videos... and he has tightened up security around here... so Bmindful is around for you and stays up and running beautifully)!

Feel free to just come by to say hello. (like that-of course)! I am always recreating my profile page, and I do get lil' behind there... thank you again for your patience(:If you prefer you can reach me there, or  my off site email- laurie@bmindful (:

In Process Of Updating AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities profile page -Thanks for your patience while creating this page(: While this profile page is slowly being created, you will be able to view announcements of all kinds.

- - ★ ✉ (will complete basics of the profile page before 4-4-17 Please stop by regularly -to see if there is any news you can use(: 

- - - ★ ✉ CONTESTS/SERIES/NEW FEATURES MEETINGS/WORKSHOPS/ oh my(:

Now for Bmindful’s Current Contest & Award Ceremony!

Bmindful Celebration (contest)

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO BMINDFUL AWARD PRESENTATION 4-4-17 

Invitedcontest GIF

•  

post in process

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

• JOM-BlogGuest-Welcome.jpg
  •   

Welcome New Members 

2wWelcomeToTheFamilyCherryBlossomTi.gif

And to returning members:welcome back 

• 2vWelcomeBackCherryBlossomTimegl.gif

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content