login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★˚prayerful-spiritual quotes for This GloriousDay Are...

• Today’s Intention For This Glorious Day Is….

This thread is geared to Co-Creatorship. This is not a religious thread…because we are among many views & faiths. Though, it is one that is focused on the fact we do nothing totally alone, but must do our part.. … respectful of how you address your understanding of this Power.

For those of you who use different words with affirmative prayer…proceed. While I did create the thread, we all relate to a Creator in our own way

When you possess light within, you see it externally.Anaïs Nin

Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers….Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Rev. Phillips Brooks

Align your will with Divine will. –Mishnah Avot 2:4

“Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He will sustain thee.” “Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not upon thy own understanding.

A person will be called to account on Judgement Day for every permissible thing he might have enjoyed but did not. Talmud

Enthusiasm is not an emotional state. It is a spiritual commitment, a loving surrender to our creative process. Enthusiasm – from the Greek, filled with God’ – is an ongoing energy supply tapped into the flow of life itself. Julia Cameron

Prayer is exhaling the spirit of man and inhaling the spirit of God. Edwin Keith

• ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
      I am a Spark of God. My essence is Divine. by Tamar Frankiel
      ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥
What is spirituality by Audrey Marlene[life coach]-: According to Webster’s dictionary spirituality means having the nature of spirit; affecting the soul; from or relating to God

Spirituality is an individual connection with a power greater than us. When we allow our minds to move beyond our everyday responsibilities, our struggles, and our worries to a place of peace and enlightenment, we begin to discover the magnificence within us

As we become more aware of our inner radiance, a transformation begins to take place in our lives. A feeling of tranquility and harmony occupies our core creating a more spiritual being. As we become more spiritual we will strive to do good, to be good, and to help others to achieve that goodness. This goodness within frees us from our fears, allowing us the ability to make positive changes in our lives

Spirituality allows you an abundance of courage to take on life and its challenges. It drives away fear and gives you the tenacity to make fearless, wholesome decisions in life. It supports your level of faith, which gives you more optimism for the future

It promotes improved physical and psychological health. Spirituality moves the mind and body into a restful, peaceful state where stress can be more readily released and positive energies can flow. It promotes stronger immune systems and minimal stress responses with normal activation of the sympathetic nervous system

As your life is transformed, you will feel more balanced, centered, happier, and more accomplished. More positive thinking will ensue. Your life will soar to heights you have never imagined ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities: for me it was about mimicking some of the happiness from childhood…and then progressively finding out there was so much more to it…because avenues…seemed like there was always so much more to giving...

And then “1 day” (from various life
lessons…and source(s)…. more and more…(hence the process) a spiritual-solution that directed energy… , ‘discerning motives & reconsidering paths/actions became easier to do……And with surrender & that energy …all of the outside things (people, places & things)…. received more than what was needed…and choices grew (a bigger playing field) ….and life started to feel fresh & new…more and more …each time eyes opened. ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

God-702x336.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content