login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Choose Your 3 MIT's, Supportive Affirmations & Your Whys...1

‘It has been said’ (: choose 3 Most Important Tasks each day and your why for it, and that is simply another cool-tool to move incredibly forward in the things which matter greatly to you.

So if you like … do a bit of that on Bmindful(:
There are sites which are only for goal setting. We of course can do that mindfully (and heartfully here ON our site … Bmindful(:

Quotes
“You’ve got to think about the big things while you’re doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction.” Alvin Toffler,technology researcher and futurist

• ~

5-27-18

This thread is a couple years old though its relevance is right on time for me. For some time my focus has been vibrational frequency and inspired action.

It has been wonderful feeling very good... with beautiful flow...having very good things occur without turning myself inside out for greater results than I could've planned myself...

... though my soul has been speaking loudly in the space I have created for more focused action for various areas of my life, and my readiness is at a perfect place... I am going to use this thread to further my hearts desire.

Most important thing is be in touch with who you really are!

5d2d15a535d3e2ec2840dfef9664c7d0.jpg

to be continued...

I Am living a Divine plan

related inspiration in process

facebook_1415471098762.jpg?itok=347CfqDiec48c8b71c7c276eb812b386558277ee--comparison-quotes-the-thieves.jpg

9d403b669efd0169774fcccc16ec7043.jpg

-> ideal week

5b9a55f1c7d34d89da0a1138e135c0ae.jpg

200w.webp

kikki-k-planner-768x768.jpg

1a300dc43b09ad333a5a2d84cc9cde34--discipline-quotes-self-discipline.jpg

be1609ad25593c30fdadbbc77181e101--spiritual-quotes-presents.jpg

related affirmations in process

bfdbb4a0a3f51c85b662e947f0f1e97c--wayne-dyer-quotes-counseling-quotes.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I AM deeply centered and peaceful in life.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love my readiness for things that really matter to me.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy uncluttered life allows me to free myself to hear vividly the callings of my soul.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.

9871196d44b6cbab052f7a9971848774.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy actions fully reflect my mind, body and soul's aligned  purpose.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy creativity is alive in all aspects of my life

565df291fb070ede02d878d3c0370211--law-attraction-attraction-quotes.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷWow!!! This is awesome how I continuously get so much of what I have wanted done with complete ease and joy.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy ideas known to me and new ones coming are creating major enthusiasm.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am equal to this task. I have the answer within me.

791c4b8fbeb1aee1beaaf8c7563dc1ad--jet-set-mental-strength.jpg