login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Hi How are you today?

02-the-10-things-tell-spouse-for-happier-marriage-AB.jpg  
RELATED THREADS COMING SOON  
quoteToday I choose to live with gratitude for the love that fills my heart, the peace that rests within my spirit, and the voice of hope that says all things are possible. unknown

a thread to stop by and just share whatever you desire … about how you are today. Love to hear about our community(: love,selfcare

Today is already a wonderful day… and I’ve yet to get into the action I see in my minds eye & feel in my spirit. Though THE FEELINGS  ARE   what I needed to pull off my day… So I’m good. (how are you?)

Helloo community(: Whereever you are at, just give a share(: I know I will because doing so… helps me be in the present and allow something better to come my way.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Great thread!!

I’m blessed today!

I’m at work, and I wouldn’t want it any other way! In fact, today is day 3 of 6 for me. And, I am so grateful that I can do what I am doing!

If I was off, I would be cleaning up, doing laundry, kissing Cosmo (my beloved boy cat) and I would probably start marinating some meat so I could BBQ tonight.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Thanks Kathi!

And what an awesome report(: So very glad!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’m home from what I call my ‘long day’ at work… And all that preceded my good day…. truly began with a particular focus I desired… with time, joy. and remaining open to my heart and the day which presented it self. Confirmation everywhere, that marinating our thoughts is quite the feast(:

And while my day out was good… I love being home for Part 2 of my life as I call it(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content