- ~

Iām not sure if youāve ever tried this, though want to suggest something that helps me when you feel like you just canāt get yourself to do what you feel is so important on your list.
I give myself permission with love, not to think about things I need to doā¦or simply not do them; a no-guilt time frame.
And during that time, I am not procrastinating, because it is something I told myself I needed to do- the not to do something⦠with love is the task.(:Ā
Ā

Ā
Iām focusing on loving me for where Iām at, trusting myself that I am recuperating/healing/resting-up from where I am at.
If it is the feelings of lack of motivation, I ask my heart, by putting my hand on my heart or focusing on my heart with much loving energy⦠and ask what I need just for me.
And -then⦠I listen, and listen some more.
Then I send me love, and listen and just be ⦠un-apologetically. As though, I was helping a friend that says I still donāt feel well though I need to this and that⦠And you tell you, what youād tell another best friend⦠ājust take care of you right nowā .
And when I do this ā¦with love⦠it allows me renewal time, and ā¦. it makes me feel like I accomplished something more important⦠-> taking care of me.
And then as I begin to rack up some genuine loving-me time⦠I begin to free up desire and love for things I know are important, though never more important than loving me⦠And my desire grows from that love.
And more desire grows little by littleā¦
when I add another piece of what I said I needed to doā¦I allow a rhythm of what is really right for me from love⦠as I am letting go of what I thought was more important than actively loving me, I free myself up to begin, and little by little⦠I allow myself to continue.
Sometimes the biggest thing on my list to do before anything else-is loving me(:
Just something I do. Hope it helps somewhatā¦
with love, selfcare
PS Be kind to yourself . Starting NowĀ
Ā
Ā
Ā
pics missing /will enjoy adding more love to page(:
BE YOU
āWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā ā Vince Lombardi
