login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★FREEdom [ affirming it]

I love to love. That is my secret power. (now it is not such a secret) (:

I love how I am being SHOWN blessings, triumphs and resolutions in my life.

I love noticing what I’m truly thinking about.

 

I love the freedom loving gives me. That’s freedom.release, and enjoy

Image result for spiritual pic

I embrace the perfect freedom that knowing my spirit provides.

 

  • I am free to be joyous!

I am loving how I enjoy and succeed in creating an Ideal , translate it into a Vision and an Intention and the Surrender is so easy(:

f923f6d6bc78925d955deb4e9a47babd.jpg

 

I choose to embody freedom in all that I do.  
I create total freedom in my life by releasing all that no longer serves me.  
I feel extremely liberated today.

I feel free to do what I want to do.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

I freely and easily release the old and joyously welcome the new.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

I give myself permission to create unconditional freedom in my life.

I have awesome routines and a lovely life.

  • I enjoy having the freedom and power to create the life I desire.

I have the freedom to choose my thoughts.
I liberate my life by following the joyful path.

I set myself free by retaining only the most empowering beliefs.

My perpetual optimism gives me unrestricted freedom to enjoy life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRttUzw_1phGUi0270V2X5phwrk-R5a8YgkSFYO-6pMCUt20muQrA

92.jpg

A member created an affirmation affirming their frequency is freedom, I Love It!!!

14b8fd82a9cecd7ffba148ab61962347--take-responsibility-moving-forward.jpg

  →   As never before, with every breath I take, I Am allowing beautiful feelings of freedom into my life.

  →   I focus easily on my key tasks

  →   Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.

  →   Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when one experience is complete I am led to even more fulfilling and perfect experiences.

  →   My convictions are strong, so my decisions are easy.

  →   Wow! Even now my ability to feel my feelings and hear my thoughts is more genius than ever ever. I am so grateful for all the love I have ever had.

I maintain balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others.

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content