login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★In control of your life? Simple test

Are you being controlled more by your conscious mind or your unconscious mind?

What is one thing you could do every day for 30 minutes that would have a major positive impact on your life?

Are you doing that thing?

If you chose to do that one thing, and committed to it, would you do it then?

Now, what is something you do habitually without even thinking about it? Something you do a lot? Something that is really subtracting from the quality of your life, but, for some reason it gives you some sort of reward. A short term reward. Do you have to make a commitment to do that thing, or are you just doing it?

Wouldn’t it be great to make a conscious decision about what you WANT to commit to and do it enough that it starts to be driven by your unconscious mind?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Thanks SRWE! awesome thread …one that can truly make a positive difference. Intention, commitment ACTION… so powerful…. It leads to everything we say we want for ourselves! Awesome!

What is one thing I could do every day for 30 minutes that would have a major positive impact on your life?

For at least 30 minutes a day, I will create a joyful, loving, wonderful positive momentum to begin a day and sometimes when transitioning from 1 activity to another(:

For at least 30 minutes a day I will listen to some of my favorite music.
Hey, what’s 30 minutes? (: Yeah I know…sometimes I forget because I’m making my own music(:

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:

great thread!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

For 30 minutes -

today I will go out in sunshine 

today I will do some exercise

today I will eat foods that nourish my best way of feeling /being 

today I will journal 

That’s 2 hours of my day ! Doable!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

High agency individuals have a more open, collaborative stance in all aspects of life, which leads to ongoing learning and increases in learning capacity. To do this, you must cultivate your curiosity and permit yourself to discover novel concepts, abilities, and individuals.You can spend time playing or utilising your imagination, enrolling in an engaging class, or exploring your surroundings kinetically (with your hands or body). Alternately, you can pick up knowledge from other people by remaining observant, asking them open-ended questions, comprehending them better through listening, and refraining from making snap decisions.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content