login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2015 Page 1/Undefended -Self Love[Affirmations/Articles]

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4DXYf0cPaij7akJcvXCBnNXNFZnmEr2_ad5okza5TNXunGzsM

love-yourself-quote.jpg

 

“I Am capable! I Am Wise! I am elevated and invigorated! I am unrestricted and productive!”

 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_9iA_sX3LN0yjXnT1Z7FNwx2Gn05rFlVPdba1ENSuoxaI-UGi

 

love-myself.jpg

On Being Understood

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW-E534U6_yh_5LA-QQnXOfasHHMVYpNzIhR3reqBQ8deEtPCX

love-yourself-positive-thinking-law-of-attraction.jpg

 

On loving yourself & others

a632e8_71d41c5525914935a13386c7d8d1b24f.pngLove-yourself-status-and-short-quotes-on-self-love.jpg

I release any beliefs I have that it is not safe to express my creativity!

I clear all the ways I believe I can’t access my own power!

I clear all the ways I believe I can’t access my own wisdom!

I release any frustration that I don’t know what I came here to do!

I release any frustration that I do know what I came here to do, but something always holds me back!

I release my belief that I need validation from someone other than myself!

I clear all the ways I don’t approve of myself!

I clear all the ways I seek approval from others!

I clear all the ways that I have forgotten my own wisdom and power!

I clear all the ways I don’t feel capable!
http://www.healing-affirmations.com/self-love-part-i/
Thank you new member Barbara Clark for your wonderful site and affirmations. site

Each-day-I-make-it-a-rule-positive-affirmation.jpg

 

I am strong, courageous, content, and thoroughly optimistic.

related threads in process:

enjoying self care values

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM ALL THAT I CHOOSE TO BE

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

e54f6f57059d936cc92b86e09a8cf8d5.jpg

What Matters Most?

Clint-Gresham-former.jpg

Image result for you are love affirmation  pic

thumb_my-whole-teaching-is-this-accept-yourself-love-vourself-and-32182151.png

 

 

002-self-love-quotes.jpg

source

 

 

mar-6.jpg

 

Image result for jean shinoda bolen crones pics quotes249efbdc994f5943b0c54c106eb8c13a.jpgwomens-its-a-self-love-thing-i-like-love-and-celebrate-myself-t-shirt-clothing-by-stephanie-lahart-i-created-this-empowering-self-love-shirt-for-women-teens-and-girls-wear-your-new-its-a-self-love-thing-apparel-with-confidence-this-inspirational-self-love-tee-shirt-is-perfect-for-birthdays-graduations-mothers-day-girls-day-out-conferences-conventions-expos-festivals-summits-events-or-just-because-buy-this-t-shirt-for-yourself-family-and-friends-too.jpg

Today I celebrate

all of my attempts,

my follow thru's,

 my energy,

when I 'run out of energy' ...

Today I celebrate wherever I am ... how ever it is... because I have faith in the blessings of life.

 

inspirational-spiritual-quotes45.jpg

Interesting quote.

I imagine it means... If we are positioning ourselves in the future or the past-we are not there.

We are here.

We center ourselves in the here and now.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am completely and Divinely loved.

Today, I turn within to feel Divine Love

Instead of relying on others, I rely on God, and I am renewed!

I am deeply renewed! I am at peace.

Nothing can disturb my peace of mind because I am one with God.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am quick to forgive others because I am quick to forgive my Self.

Forgiveness comes instantly and deeply because I let go so that I can embrace more peace.

Love is Divinely well within me.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

 e12be04373b4952ba5a507030e5cbc1e--perfectly-imperfect-wise-words.jpg

10 steps to How to Love Yourself – By Louise Hay

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Excellent thread!!

I see my Self in a beautiful Light.

That beautiful Light is within me, and it is getting larger and larger and larger.

In this beautiful light, I release all fear, and I chose to become one with pure Love!

I love and I accept all of the beautiful beings of Light who are purposefully in my life! I celebrate all of the extraordinary people who are in my life!

Everyday, I am lifted beyond my limitations and my fears so that I can stand still and dwell in the living light.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I love how its about self love not self control

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ARTICLE – KINDNESS-GOOD/SELF KINDNESS BETTER


3 Elements of Self Compassion

What Self Compassion is Not by Kristin Neff
Self Compassion versus Self Esteem by Kristin Neff

Self-Compassion.org
Self Compassion

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Very powerful thread!

Love, for which there is never need for defense…

I humbly stand, and even if I cannot stand,
I can still choose
to Love…

I love myself for who I AM.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
Thanks Kath, and beautiful thoughts … loved it!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I claim all of my feelings as valuable because I am a true friend to myself.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

you-are-beautiful-you-are-worth-it-and-you-are.jpg

love-yourself.gif

I am a beautiful person. I matter!

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

own-self-love.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content