login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Energizing Self Care - Routines...1

Self-Care Promiseself-care-promise1.jpg

Cheryl Richardson says
“What one routine could I put into place this month that would improve my life the most?” Once you’ve named the routine, write it down on an index card. Then think of how you’ll schedule it into your life for the next 30 days. After a week of engaging in your new routine, consider if you feel more relaxed and healthier and less overwhelmed. Next month try adding another routine.

• Taking care of me…means bring me with me(: PeaceJoySmiles aka selfcare, etc (:

Today is Your Day to Shine

I allow myself to feel my physical body being its youthful self, my spirit feeling the wonders of a child, and my mind being one with peace and joy. Thank you God. It is all so. Amen.627af0cead24241695c54c2cf90cb9c5--uzo-aduba-teen-vogue.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMSQArjn4rmxoZwpwQ6K1WSxBDYq4q4x7SHkjYmCTy7a1658qa9A

• quotes by Louise Hay
      Set Out Reminders for Yourself

WHAT-WOULD-SOMEONE-WHO.jpg
I believe I love myself,

though demonstrating it with a balance of discipline in my routines

& large dose of nurturing is something I intend daily.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am cutting out processed food this week ,following a book called “The Brain Fog Fix”

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Thanks for contributing your intention here flowergirl(: I’m hoping it becomes one where others join us here(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Flowergirl
and in response to SelfCareJoy:

I am also interested in eliminating processed foods, and I want to also cut back on meat and do more vegetarian. There are so many colorful healthy harvest types of foods for this time of year. I’m going to enjoy looking for healthy recipes tomorrow.

I bought a bunch of Kale and a container of blueberries for salad tomorrow.

That’s an excellent question that you asked:
What would someone do who loves themselves?
I am enjoying where that question is leading…

I would get a great sleep cycle, and I would have really perfect nighttime reading.
I would wake up early, go get a healthy, brisk cardio brisk walk in, come home, shower, then have a super productive study day and get ready for exam ! on 10/21.

I’d love myself with healthy meals with healthy portions.

I will keep expanding on the good questions from the happiness meetings…
and looking at ways that I would be kind, healthful and generous to myself.
I will also keep the RAK’s in my mind.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

What would someone who loves themselves do:

I release all fear and focus on love.

I see all that I create.

I let go of all limiting beliefs.

I strengthen my bond with God’s energy.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I have to tell you, the shift that I got from this last week Happiness meeting is still resonating!
Today, I caught myself making really healthy plans to address my needs…
It was amazing! And it was sudden.
I decided to do twice daily sit ups, or some core strengthening that would focus on my stomach and my buttocks. At first, my thoughts were about my body, but ultimately, it is also to optimize my overall health, so that I don’t get any upper respiratory illness this winter season.

In response to Kathi’s post:

I’m still resonating or reeling from last week’s Happiness meeting also. Something must have suddenly shifted in me too. Why else would I have volunteered to chair this week’s meeting?

I really did enjoy the day. We all come into these threads from own own perspective and it effects us in different ways. You did sit ups twice a day, and I ate ice cream twice today.

Is it Wednesday yet?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Poppy…! How was you ice cream?!
My fist day of sit ups was an eye opener! Today, I’m going to do a hot shower first, and add some gentle stretching before my morning routine!

And, yesterday I got a lot done to organize the week. I have healthy kale with blueberries for lunch for a few days. Yesterday I made homemade mocajete salsa, and its delicious.
I’m going to have a very healthy week, and I am looking forward to focusing on my affirmations a lot this week. I really like the affirmations that followed from the happiness meeting and focusing on self care.

In response to Kathi’s post:

Okay Kathi I get it. I will eat much healthier today. No ice cream or cake. Salad with kale for lunch, Kashi cereal for breakfast, work in the yard all day, and if I am still alive for dinner, well who knows. But two out of three is progress for me.

You are my new inspiration. … And my body already hates you.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Enjoyed rereading this thread !🤩

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content