login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★WEEKLYThreadMtgs-Bmindful HappinessGroup★

Many people have shown an interest in taking part and enjoying these -Bmindful HappinessGroup meetings… “MEETINGTAKES PLACE EVERY WEDNESDAY

To be a member, simply review questions when they become available and posted the day before the meeting, give them thought as to how they pertain to you, and …★Only Requirement-Desire To Enjoy, Care About Oneself…and Others★

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank you Poppy for chairing the October 7th Meeting. Wonderful!
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Many people have shown an interest in taking part and enjoying these meetings…To be a member, simply review questions when they become available and posted the day before the meeting, give them thought as to how they pertain to you, and …SHOW UP WITH RESPONSES THE DAY OF THE THREAD MEETING…WITH IS AS LITTLE OR AS MUCH AS YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE SHARING★Only Requirement-Desire To Enjoy, Care About Oneself…and Others★

• ~
    thread in process:

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

• ~
    On , September 30, was our 3rd monthly Bmindful Happiness Group-Meeting….Bmindful member-Kathi suggested our monthly meetings turn into weekly meetings.
  • ~
    There was positive agreement for this idea, and to create what is needed…hence, this thread was born(:

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

• ~

Time Meeting Starts
Chairperson of the meeting Posts the questions the day before as an introduction to the next meeting, so members can begin processing their thoughts,feelings, personal goals and direction

**~For The Group**~ It is a 24 hour meeting and because of our different time zones…meeting will officially continue on until Thursday..for anyone who is interested.

**~For The Group**~ Beyond the official meeting, a member can always go back to an old meeting thread and treat it like any thread they are interested in posting in…even though the date will indicate the meeting is over. The only suggestion, is keep the focus on yourself…because the member you are responding to, may have moved passed their challenge…and no one likes to live in the past…when they’ve moved forward(:

• ~

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content