login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Manifesting [affirmed ☑] 

Time for a LOA moment(: (: because the universe always has our back by Gabrielle-Bernstein/The Five Principles for Manifesting Your Desires
from article… In time, the Universe catches up with your energy and your desires come into form. This process of allowing the manifestation to follow your internal faith is the true process of co-creation.

Before you begin the manifestation process you must take the necessary time to release all your disbelief in your power to be happy. One of the best ways to clear the blocks of disbelief is to pray for release. Begin a daily prayer practice of asking the Universe to set you free from all the limiting beliefs that block you from believing in your greatness. Stay open for signs from the Universe and show up for the assignments that are brought to you. if anyone would like to read more

• ~

affirmed - WHAT I REALLY NEED IS ALWAYS PROVIDED FOR
affirmed - I was designed to be prosperous. I have abundance to share and to spare.
affirmed - I live my life joyfully, knowing my prayers are already answered.
affirmed - I have the energy and passion to proceed allowing my thoughts to co-create my reality.

5b664d8a66f73b143e3dcd803b48bcf3.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlfHT0mjr50GrSauP67L0_SiM19FkmaPUzrjWC_fFB9VxeydmBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA1yyg6R-ir1zWlj0M6qA7rL9ZV3gouM7xU19JNOpsr6mOViP0