Everything I do increases the harmony, beauty, and order in my life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Everything I do increases the harmony, beauty, and order in my life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am grateful for the health and vitality that is coursing throughout my entire body
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am deeply thankful for the unlimited possibilities that lie before me, and the clarity that illuminates my path
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
As I silently say the words ‘thank you’, it is as though the words are being spoken through my heart
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am grateful that I am always free to choose my response to the world around me
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Write your own♥ affirmations:
Write what is true for you. Decide which words best reflect your goal/s. Your words need to be emotionally charged and true for you. Have fun experimenting and creating your own affirmations. Here are some affirmation starters to get you going:
For the highest good, I
I acknowledge
I affirm
I allow
I am
Affirmations You May Appreciate
I am abounding with
I am aware
I am willing
I can
I choose
I create
I enjoy
I follow
I fully accept
I know
I make
I own
I realize
I trust
In every way
In this moment
Right now I
Today I
Yes I
above came from inspirationlifecoaching.com on defining affirmations
thread from 2015-feel free to add what you enjoy(:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi