login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

you have an extra couple of pounds,what do you do with it,do you buy yourself some fish and chips,do you buy a cup of coffee,maybe a pint of beer,or a packet of crisps or a chocolate bar or do you put it away towards some perhaps small but significant gift for someone you care about.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Robert you are “the Pied Piper of Awesome” I gratefully receive the knowledge you share. I feel like the words to a wonderful song. “It’s a new dawn It’s a new day It’s a new life For me. And I’m feeling good.”

It’s easy to forget what an amazing gift life really is!

Having a positive outlook on life is a crucial part of finding inspiration. Our brains are wired to find things we are looking for. If your always cynical or waiting for things to go wrong, then your life will reflect that!

Having a positive outlook on life will bring you joy and provide you with inspiration when you least expect it to.

Unknown source

This is from an article part of an article I got copied and pasted saved in my documents I posted on my group a couple years ago=D I liked it hope you all do too…

LOL hugs

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

In response to Peace&Harmony’s post:
Hello Peace & Harmony, you are so right! I’m just seeing your excerpt! It’s perfect! Thank you for sharing!(: love,selfcare

I Am living a Divine plan

mindfulnessquotes55.png

People with a scarcity mentality tend to see everything in terms of win-lose. There is only so much; and if someone else has it, that means there will be less for me. The more principle-centered we become, the more we develop an abundance mentality, the more we are genuinely happy for the successes, well-being, achievements, recognition, and good fortune of other people. We believe their success adds to...rather than detracts from...our lives.
Stephen R. Covey (1932-, American speaker, trainer, author of "The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People")

Today is a good day to create a good day

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content