login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Shake Hands With Stress[Belief&Connection]˚

thread created Jan 2015~

• video
  • zig ziglar quote:
  • It's not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it's how you handle what happens to you
  • ~

• ~stress-is-caused-by-being-here-but-wanting-to-be-there.jpgl

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~
    Why do I feel so peaceful now?

Why do I feel so relaxed now?

Why do I feel so calm?

Why do I feel reassured now?
Why am I soothed now?

Why do I feel so secure now?

Why do I feel safe and supported?

Why do I feel powerful?

Why have I let go of resistance?

Why do I feel tranquil?
My life flows with effortless ease!

I am decisive and resolute!

I am fearless!

I am carefree!

I have a peaceful and relaxed relationship with life!

I am safe, secure, loved and supported!

I am peace. I am love. All is Well.

My thoughts and feelings are at peace now!
these afformations/statements directly above in this post are from BeyondAffirmations. Owner of that site has joined as a member… and wishes us well with utilizing her site/affirmations(:

• ~
    • ~

• ~

• `

quotes and affirmations

• ~
    I am peace.

I am love.

All is well.

• ~
    “stress is not stress until we experience it in our bodies and have a physiological reaction in our bodies.”
    ― Linda Lantieri

from Joan Borysenko’s Fried: Why You Burn Out and How to Revive.
I realize that stress is only fear.

I release all fear.

I am at peace.

I am safe and secure.

Freedom from stress is my divine right.

I let go of all tension.

I use my breath to relax.

I breathe deeply and peacefully.

I feel my muscles relax.

I flow with life easily and effortlessly.

All is well in my world.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

videoHow To Make Stress Your Friend 14 min 28 sec
Scientists have discovered that the heart is far more complex than we’d ever imagined. We now have evidence that the heart sends us emotional and intuitive signals to help govern our lives. Instead of simply pumping blood, it directs and aligns many systems in the body so that they can function in harmony. And although the heart is in constant communication with the brain, we now know it makes many of its decisions.

Kelly McGonigal;Health Psychologist
Kelly McGonigal translates academic research into practical strategies for health, happiness and personal success.
Stanford University psychologist Kelly McGonigal is a leader in the growing field of “science-help.” Through books, articles, courses and workshops, McGonigal works to help us understand and implement the latest scientific findings in psychology, neuroscience and medicine.

Straddling the worlds of research and practice, McGonigal holds positions in both the Stanford Graduate School of Business and the School of Medicine. Her most recent book, The Willpower Instinct, explores the latest research on motivation, temptation and procrastination, as well as what it takes to transform habits, persevere at challenges and make a successful change.to read more

You may also like this blog:
Kelly McGonigal on why it’s so dang hard to stick to a resolution scroll down to the section which reads I wanted to ask about the idea of working with other people and outsourcing willpower. Have you ever seen Derek Sivers’ talk on TED.com? It’s called Keep your goals to yourself and it suggests that people are more likely to achieve goals if they keep them private.
interesting thoughts about this ‘debate’.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Research Overview; The Institute of HeartMath
With stress levels continuing to rise all over the world, people are becoming more conscious not only of the long-term effects of stress, but also of how unmanaged emotions compromise the quality of one’s day-to-day life, limiting mental clarity, productivity, adaptability to life’s challenges and enjoyment of its gifts. At the same time, most of us have experienced how positive emotional states, such as appreciation and care, add a quality of buoyancy and coherent flow to our lives, significantly enhancing our efficiency and effectiveness.

Doc Childre is founder of the Institute of HeartMath and creator of the HeartMath system. Howard Martin is an executive vice president of HeartMath LLC. Donna Beech was the ghostwriter of The HeartMath Solution, which was named HarperCollins’ Lead Book of the Year. Donna graduated college with a double major in education and theatre arts. After further studies at the Graduate Writing Program at the USC, she received her MA in psychoanalysis from Pacifica Graduate Institute.

top of threadHow To Make Stress Your Friend [TED]

thread created 1/16/15

added audio below 02/03/21

Is today the day you have set aside to get up and do something that you have been desiring  to do/ make a difference with. Well then let’s ease in and flow thru it with fun, joy 

magnificence and

satisfaction

thank you, 528. This is 1 of my favorites! I love the beat of the following by 528

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content