login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Another Level of Love˚'

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “The culture we have does not make people feel good about themselves. And you have to be strong enough to say if the culture doesn’t work, don’t buy it.” (p.42) Tuesday’s With Morrie
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sometimes we encounter things which feel like we need to turn a deaf ear. And in many ways we are….because we can choose to be less than bothered by ourselves and others.

Though when we include love….the solution feels like we’ve tapped into the grand scheme.

When we choose not to take something in fully…it doesn’t always mean we do not care ..when we stop listening to ourselves or others…sometimes it means we need another level of love to proceed.

A level of love which allows us to detach and be present for advancing our understanding. We are not our emotions. We are not our thoughts. blessings, Appreciating˚ aka Selfcare aka SelfCareEnthusiast

BEING YOUR HEART Every thought feeds the emotion. Our body dumps stress molecules into our bloodstream. Our breathing changes to support the emotion. Our posture adapts to express the emotion. And we are not there. We do not exist in those moments. Only the emotion does.

When we notice one of these destructive emotions get triggered in us and begin gathering steam, a short window of choice opens up. If we ignore it, if we fail to choose, the default option has us falling headlong into the emotional storm, be it mild or severe.

But that window of choice presents another possibility: we have a chance to change our attitude toward the situation. Sometimes that’s all it takes. We simply say to ourselves “I’m not going with this now,” and it stops. But more often that kind of direct confrontation with our inner state does not work, because a real change of attitude requires forgiveness, tolerance, letting go, courage, fortitude, acceptance, or love to read lesson in its entirety Copyright © 2001 2014 Joseph Naft.
All rights reserved.

article [] The words we speak are a direct reflection of our state of mind. 5 words to stop saying to yourself to create a better life and 5 words to start

7e8de21b27c25067a404958d892e07e1--spread-love-keep-calm-quotes.jpg
by Wayne Dyer (peace & harmony cards)
If you meet someone whose soul is not aligned with yours, send them love and move along. (I align myself with people who support my growth.)

One of the highest places you can get to is to be independent of the good opinions of others. (What other people think of me is none of my business.)

You can’t go around being what everyone wants you to be, living your life through other people’s rules, and expect to be happy and have inner peace. (I live my life in my own way.)

No one can create negativity or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world. (I create the world that I live in.)

I fill myself with love, and I send that love out into the world. How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine. (Love is my gift to the world.)

related thread If I only Had One Moment

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.” Maya Angelou

“[e]very major spiritual tradition addresses our heart, and specifically the need to open our heart.” by Joseph Naft on Opening Our Heart from Inner Frontiers.org

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

So many levels of love;
when we choose to move beyond our wounds
to experience oneness with others.

Yet, another level of love,
naked, vulernable, unafraid,
on the shores of consciousness
trying to explore and understand the gift of being spirit in the material world.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

beautiful Kathi!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

11132014_Be_Kinder_BLG_BMA.jpg9082605e87b38319670c1d44757172ac.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content