login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★happy relationships...{quotes, affirmations, music}

0906ccd5c3449b45dfaf2b5d7717985a--quotes-about-soulmates-suddenly.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEYBYxT9o6em7rE5wIpCT37VeiNtnUQ4a9m-z5S8QuFbW9bZAy

Barbara De Angelisquote♥ The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make not just on your wedding day, but over and over again and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife

Image result for I married my best friend affirmation pic

I am like a giddy happy child as I support my partner with my whole heart.

Anne Taylor quote A long marriage is two people trying to dance a duet and two solos at the same time. 

˚ ˚

related thread

Buddhist quote One who knows one’s own heart knows the equivalent of every wise saying. 

˚ ˛˚ ˚* ˚ ˚

“You might be tempted to avoid the messiness of daily living for the tranquility of stillness and peacefulness. This of course would be an attachment to stillness, and like any strong attachment, it leads to delusion. It arrests development and short-circuits the cultivation of wisdom.” Jon Kabat-Zinn, Wherever You Go, There You Are

I love how we constantly are striving to grow the love between us even more deeply.

˚

good-relationship-quotes-description-a-good-relationship-quote-relationship-quotes-for-her-in-hindi.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOSDzWF6nyOweVx4JU8pGrkiLsQf1YcNhnMAQUYxiTxmSPd6JBIw

• t-you-dont-love-someone-for-their-looks-1.jpg

A-successful-marriage.jpg

AFFIRMATIONS:

I enjoy going out of my way to bring more happiness to my own life and the life of my relationship.

00019004_88596.gif

00019004_88596.gifI love how there is a natural connection between my partner and I

I always honor my relationship00019004_88596.gif

I am positive and loving

Having a healthy and loving relationship is just a normal part of my life

Barbara De Angelisquote The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make not just on your wedding day, but over and over again and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife
Neale Donald Walsch quote – The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. d6dee6d8cb7eb505d573b8c7665883f3.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1_p287VRnniBHSc4ISA3Ee0guG-u0jF7-JcWox_8I3Nj0-ehK

Nurturing a healthy relationship comes naturally to me

Taking care of my relationship is of utmost importance There is a natural trust within my relationship

quote♥ “The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved – loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” Victor Hugo

• Stephen Covey quote “Dependent people need others to get what they want. Independent people can get what they want through their own efforts. Interdependent people combine their own efforts with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success.” 

I love how I am in love with my partner I how I  respect my partner deeply

LOA and Marriage The Law of Attraction: Three Steps

1. Learn what you want and ask for it – you must be specific in determining your thoughts.
  2. Believe that all your goals will be achieved – believe in yourself and believe that all your dreams are possible to achieve. Focus on the reality, and make yourself believe it.
  3. Be a positive thinker always. Allow yourself to enjoy and experience new chapter of your life. Always be ready to receive what you wish for – Your intuition will tell you if your wish has been granted. dailymarriagebuilder.com

Image result for Routines And Habits pic quotes

I am able to be my true self around my partner

I communicate my wants and needs clearly

I always take into consideration the perspective of my partner00019004_88596.gif

happy-marriage-quotes-read-more-at-www.modernmarried.com_-1024x1024.jpg

I love how my personal space is not only accepted ...though also encouraged & respected.00019004_88596.gif

Having a healthy relationship is extremely important to me I do everything possible to nurture the love I have for my partner00019004_88596.gif

I am kind and considerate
My relationship is a top priority in my life00019004_88596.gif
 I can respectfully communicate my feelings00019004_88596.gif025196472bec71282d72efc05e305713--poster-quotes-book-jacket.jpg
Image result for I married my best friend affirmation pic

I always communicate honestly, openly, and with respect00019004_88596.gif

I respect and cherish my partner

Honest communication is one of my natural strengths

I support my partner unconditionally

I am deeply in love

I always take my partner's point of view into consideration

• I AM MYSELF Today I practice being my real self. In so doing I do not deny others the same privilege, but seek to find in them the same miracle of life, the same wonder of being , the same delight in existence. Today I realize that all the Good there is, all the Presence there is, all the Power there is, is immediately available and immediately responsive to me. Today I enter into the faith of believing, the joy of knowing, and the act of living which proclaim the One Power and Presence in all things. And today, as a child, I accept this Presence that responds to me as warm, personal, and colorful. It is within and around and through me even as It embraces all things. Today I accept my partnership with the Infinite. Ernest Holmes

• RICHER LIVING Today I expect the more abundant life by keeping my every thought and expectation open to new experiences, to happier events, to a more complete self-expression. Giving out more love, I know a greater love in return. Sharing with life whatever good things I have, I know life shares with me the good that it possesses. Seeing beauty everywhere, I have a revelation of still more beauty. Seeing joy in everything, I know genuine laughter. More deeply sensing the Divine Tranquility in which all things exist, I have a deeper consciousness of peace and security. Through it all I know that I am in the embrace of a warm, loving Presence forever seeking an outlet through me. Ernest Holmes
“Happily ever after is not a fairy tale. It’s a choice.” Fawn Weaver

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDDr6xRO5FEBE2jCl5yscFRKgUfWcQO-6J1A8ZauwDmfeD_Rno8Q

Jennifer Louden in The Couples Comfort Book (HarperCollins, San Francisco):

• When I think of nurturing the relationship, I think of…
  • When I think of intimacy, I think of …
  • When I think of tenderness, I think of …
  • When I think of commitment, I think of …
  • When I think of sacrifice, I think of …
  • I feel loved and nurtured when you …
  • You could help me talk about my feelings more by …
a4be783c485a4dad5b8fefb37761a1bb.jpg

I love how we appreciate one another.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQejjHGBuqMf3giukVPdv1KDvjnIK6GczaYZmWIjwDyycsaCIr_

0f704c2e92_Og-Mandino-quote-love-doesnt-sit-there-like-a-stone-it-has-to-be-made-like-bread-remade-all-the-time-made-new--marriage-quotes-advice-love-romance-www-modernmarried-com--731x1024.jpg

life-quotes-audrey-hepburn-1561406831.png?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*